I came from a treo and the wost thing on the phones were the sound volume. Luckily there was a developer who created an app that boosted the sound, but it didn't help the bt.

Now that I have a 8320 curve, I'm looking for a great bt for it. So far everything about the sound on this phone is great. I haven't tested the bt on this phone so if anyone can give me a few directions for bt headsets, I'd appreicate it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 04:25 PM
    If your going to get a good headset either the jawbone 2 or the blueant z9i

Excelent sound quality and voice isolation.

I perfer the z9i myself. The jawbone got a lot of static with my 8330

02-16-09 11:43 PM
    The Jawbone 2 works perfect with my 8320

02-16-09 11:51 PM
    But the blueant is smaller and sexier along with being able to upgrade the firmware your self makes it have my vote

02-16-09 11:54 PM
    Thanks for the feedback guys!

02-17-09 07:29 AM
    I have a Curve 8330 (doesn't make much of a difference) and I bought a Motorola T305 speakerphone, the sound is very loud and clear and volume can be controlled to have a quiet conversation or be audible with the music loud. The only complaint is it doesn't have music capability but who cares my car has a 6 speakers which are much larger and better than the 1 watt speaker. Avoid the Samsung HKT 450 it doesn't work, it isn't actually made by samsung, and although it looks nice in pictures its cheaply made. Also the T305 comes in at 44 bucks shipped and taxed and does the job.

P.S. Sorry I didn't read the full post and didn't realize you wanted a head set not a speakerphone, I always liked Motorola products when it comes to BT thats just me though.
    Last edited by DaveCR-V; 02-17-09 at 09:42 AM.
    02-17-09 09:40 AM
    Thanks for the feedback guys!

thats what we are here for.
    02-17-09 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD