So my Tour connected to my PC via Bluetooth without a hitch. Now, my new fancy-schmany Bold 9650 won't connect with a gun pointed to its head. It pairs-up with no problem. But then it connects for 1-2 seconds, then loses the connection.

Anyone else having Bluetooth issues with their 9650?

Thanks crew!
    06-09-10 07:13 AM
    Just some trouble shooting, but are you able to pair it with anything else Blue tooth related?

Kinda rule out the phone or not... If it works with headsets, then it maybe the pc issue... But if not then this could be a bad BT file in the OS.... Have not heard anyone else report this..
    06-09-10 08:01 AM
    Pairs w/ my BT headset with noooo problem. 1-2-3 done.

It's odd. The name of my PC under the "connected devices" list on my BB goes BOLD for a few seconds, then un-bolds.
    Last edited by Itstakenovermylife; 06-09-10 at 08:28 AM.
    06-09-10 08:23 AM
    My Bold 9650 paired with my car flawlessly.
    06-09-10 08:48 AM
    Yeah paired w/ my headset too with no problem. This pairing w/ the PC is very weird. It connects - you get those little double-arrows showing the connection is made - and then 2-3 seconds later it disconnects.

I love Blurts - worked great on my Tour. Oh well...
    06-09-10 09:08 AM
    I'm having the problem that itstakenovermylife is having, but mine does it with the headset only.
    07-11-10 10:44 PM
    Anything happening on the PC - messages or prompts? You've given permission on both devices to establish the connection?
    07-12-10 12:13 AM
    There are lots of different ways that electronic devices can connect to one another. e.g: Component cables, Electrical wires, Ethernet cables, Wi-Fi and Infrared signals.The art of connecting electronic devices is called Bluetooth. A Bluetooth connection is wireless and automatic.
    08-02-10 02:20 AM
    So my Tour connected to my PC via Bluetooth without a hitch. Now, my new fancy-schmany Bold 9650 won't connect with a gun pointed to its head. It pairs-up with no problem. But then it connects for 1-2 seconds, then loses the connection.

Anyone else having Bluetooth issues with their 9650?

Thanks crew!
    I have a Bold 9000 and since upgrading the software to .822 I can no longer connect my phone to my PC to play music. Just like you, it connects and then disconnects. On my phone it says, "Bluetooth connection to [laptop] terminated." My phone connects to DM6 without any problems. Could the solution be, I have to downgrade?
    08-17-10 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD