I have a Storm 9530 and my husband has a Tour 9630. I've tried connecting my husband's phone and the blue led indicator flashes as if it's trying to connect but my husband's Tour will say the connection failed. What can I do to fix this problem? Certain phones I have no problems connecting to and other phones I do have problems. Both my phone and my husband's phone are through Verizon. Another question...is it possible to connect my BB to my iPod touch and transfer music? I've tried connecting it and it does the same thing that it does with my husband's Tour. Connwction fails. Your help is appreciate. 

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 12:23 AM
    You can't connect to your ipod unless you can get the right drivers for it, and its pretty much impossible. As for the connecting both phones make sure that one is in search mode and the other is in discover I believe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 04:33 AM
    Thanks amavit!! As for the Blackberry 9530 and 9630. We are still unable to connect following your directions. I tried to switch it around and still no luck. The blue light flashes as if it is trying to connect then it goes away. Our phones are able to detect each other, we just can't connect with each other. Do you think you could provide an alternate fix? If so, thanks in advance.

P.S. Why is it impossible to get the right drivers? If its a long story, don't bother. I'll do my research. Thanks again.
    01-12-10 04:13 AM
    I remember that I read you cannot connect your itouch to any other bluetooth devices (only headphones and cars to send the music). As for the drivers, I can't remember which device it's impossible to get it for, but I think it's the ipod. I don't believe you can get the drivers onto the ipod to connect via the bb or ipod.
    01-12-10 11:06 AM
    Thanks again.
    01-19-10 05:32 PM
    I have the same problem! Cannot connect to any other blackberry via bluetooth. I must be missing something! I know I've done it before when I first got it almost a year ago! Unless it's a beta os thing???

30 mins later...
    Think I figured it out! Pair the devices...enter the password "0000" for each phone. It will eventually tell you that the connection failed.

Then say you want to send a music file. In each phone go to the music folder. The recipient needs to press the menu button and select "Receive Using Bluetooth". The phone will then wait for a connection.

Then on the senders phone highlight the music file and hit the menu button. Then choose "Send Using Bluetooth"

The phones will then re-pair as they have the password for each already stored and voila!

So it's like the phones only truly pair when sending files between. Hope this works for you somehow!
    Last edited by Ichthus; 01-19-10 at 09:16 PM.
    01-19-10 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD