Hi Everyone,

I have a really stupid problem that I just cant figure out.
    Every time I use Bluetooth to connect with another phone I cant transfer a file or receive any file. The devises pair ok I put in a default code 0000 my blackberry flashes blue and says contacted but as I try to transfer a file it says failed at the end. I have deleted the phones and started again but still the same problem. Can anyone help?

Thanks
    06-17-08 09:29 AM
    You have to have one phone set to send via bluetooth and the other to recieve via bluetooth. When in Media press the menu button and you will see both options. Let me know if this works. It did for me.
    06-17-08 09:46 AM
    That was it! it's always the simple things you miss. Thanks for your help.
    06-17-08 10:23 AM
    No Problem, It is a stupid setup but thats just the way it is. Glad that worked.
    06-17-08 10:24 AM
    Hi Everyone & Anyone who can help with my 9700 Bold...

I have a really stupid problem that I just can't figure out. Since last two days I have been trying to use Bluetooth to connect with another phone, I can't transfer a file or receive any file. The devises paired ok as I put in a default code 0000 my blackberry flashes blue and registered the phone in the list, vice versa.

But at the bluetooth menu (of the selected device) there is no "connect" option, therefore it will fail to transfer as the prompt will show : no new devices found; ensure the device you are searching for is in pairing mode... Search again"...Yes or No

I hate it because it was never happened the first time i tried to transfer a file and now i can't do it at all!

I have deleted the phones and started again but still the same problem. Can anyone help?

Thanks
    08-07-10 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD