Alright I have tried to pair my Storm 9530 to my laptop in order to run desktop manager. I downloaded the latest from Blackberry regarding desktop manager. Windows 7 will not connect to it. It "sees" it, but shows disconnected and therfore DM does not see it. What am I doing wrong?
    06-15-10 08:59 AM
    I never did get my bt working on vista,but i did finally get it working with windows7RC. I found the answer somewhere in these forums,but it was for a different phone. Maybe a curve. Keep searching. It is in these forums somewhere. I just installed windows7 ultimate. I'll see if it works on here.
    06-15-10 07:45 PM
    try transfering a song to your storm and see if that works. you have to send it on pc and accept it on your phone under music>bb button>receive using bluetooth
    06-15-10 07:51 PM
    I've tried and tried and tried searching the Blackberry site and all it says is that there is an issue with bluetooth on Windows 7 64 bit.

I can get mine to connect during set up but then it cannot load the drivers requires to complete the connection and it gives up with an error.

I ended up going back to using USB to make the connection.
    06-15-10 11:35 PM
    Well I did get Windows 7 to recognize, but the DTM will not let me change the options without the phone being connected. I have changed it in the device manager and it shows connected. For some reason it does not translate to the DTM.
    06-16-10 05:44 AM
    06-16-10 09:01 AM
    yes. That's the one I was looking for above me. Thanks Lak611.
    06-16-10 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD