I drive a tractor trailer. So of course I need a bluetooth, one that cancels out the background noise and one that sounds the clearest. Any suggestions?
    11-14-09 11:58 PM
    There is a thread on this very subject in the blue tooth forum. I was just reading it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-09 01:25 AM
    Jawbone Prime and it comes is so many colors
    11-15-09 03:19 AM
    thanks for the response, looking at them now
    11-15-09 04:05 AM
    I bought the actual BB headset and I like it, would buy another one for sure if I ever had to. Plus it was a lot cheaper then the jawbone. No one has complained about how I sound.
    11-15-09 05:58 PM
    Plantronics ftw!!!!!!
    11-16-09 03:59 AM
    I have a Plantronics Voyager 540 and have nothing but good things to say about it!
    11-16-09 08:02 AM
    I have a jawbone prime and love it. Granted it is delicate and if you're rough with your phone and it's accessories be careful.
    11-16-09 12:00 PM
    Plantronics all the way!!
    11-16-09 04:26 PM
    I've been using the jawbone 2 for a couple years now, in some situations wind noise is still a problem... As in, if I'm driving with the windows down sometimes people can't hear me. Maybe because I have it positioned oddly on my head. I only say this because usually I get no comments at all about background noise.
    General background noise it seems to cancel out extremely well, the radio, or when I'm on a roadway during construction (jack hammers, 18 wheelers passing etc) all of that apparently disappears, excluding a few isolated instances. I'm pretty confident that was because of poor positioning on my head and a lack of reading from the sensor that rests on the cheek. In most cases I can eliminate the issue by repostioning the piece and in worse case scenarios stepping a few paces from the work or rolling the window up some solves the issue.
    The jawbone prime is suppose to have better noise cancellation and more resistance to wind (which is the biggest problem in general) but I haven't felt a need to upgrade yet considering the jawbone 2 works really well. If I were in the market right now I would get the jawbone prime as the jawbone 2 has performed remarkably well for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD