I was looking for a app or if it is even possible to auto turn off and on the blue tooth. It is a battery killer on my Tour and its a pain to turn on and off each time i get in and out of the car. Thanks in advance.
    01-18-10 10:30 AM
    The CB2 theme that's available free to CB members has the Manage Connections function permanently installed on a pop-out menu. It's a nice theme and it makes the Manage Connections function easily available. You can download it here: http://crackberry.com/free-cb2-blackberry-theme
    01-18-10 11:33 AM
    set one of you side keys to the "connection manager" and just one button push, then do what you need to do....

i'd like to see Widgets become avail. for this type of stuff soon... instead of menus... you hit one icon...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-10 11:34 AM
    A couple of the "launcher" apps have shortcuts to do that but you still need to invoke them to use those "toggles."
    01-18-10 12:34 PM
    Thanks Jeff,

I've been looking for a similar thing...
    01-18-10 02:09 PM
    thanks for the info
    01-18-10 05:03 PM
    Quicklaunch will do it automatically. I have QL set up to the left side button. Then in QL I have 'toggle bluetooth' set to the B button. So I hit the side button, the B button and QL automatically turns BT on or off.
    01-27-10 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD