What brand of bluetooth work really well with Blackberry? I'm thinking about investing in one. Thanks. PEACE
    11-19-09 12:32 PM
    What type f BT device are you thinking of? Mono for voice only, stereo, car adapter, computer adapter, ???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 12:47 PM
    Hmm... I was thinking for voice only. When you say "stereo" do you mean stereo for use with voice only or music? Basically I'm looking for a BT device that is great quality with out picking up a lot of background noise and that will allow the people I talk to hear me well. Thanks for replying Chuck
    11-19-09 12:53 PM
    Stereo devices play stereo music, but voice comes throu mono in one ear. If you just want voice I've had really good luck with the Plantronics brand. I have their cheap 220 model and it works great, but doesn't have the noise canceling you will find on the higher end models, so wind can be a problem. I had a more expensive Motorola that was terrible, for what it's worth...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 01:03 PM
    I use the Motorola H12 Motopure headset. It works awesome.

Check this link:
    Motorola
    11-19-09 01:12 PM
    I am using a Jawbone Prime and it is the best mono headset I've used for voice quality and noise canceling. The Plantronics Voyager Pro is really good at voice and noise canceling also if you don't mind the look of the boom mic. I haven't tried the new Motorola HX1 that is supposed to be really good with noise cancellation.
    11-19-09 01:15 PM
    Ok cool. I'll look into Plantronics. I've used Plantronics before.
    11-19-09 01:16 PM
    I use the Motorola H12 Motopure headset. It works awesome.

Check this link:
    Motorola
    thanks I appreciate that!
    11-19-09 01:32 PM
    I am using a Jawbone Prime and it is the best mono headset I've used for voice quality and noise canceling. The Plantronics Voyager Pro is really good at voice and noise canceling also if you don't mind the look of the boom mic. I haven't tried the new Motorola HX1 that is supposed to be really good with noise cancellation.
    How expensive is the Jawbone Prime?
    11-19-09 01:33 PM
    808 Storming... Just saw a video of the Plantronics pro and it seems awesome. On Amazon they have it for 84 bucks.. A bit out of my price range...
    11-19-09 01:44 PM
    I didn't know Blackberry made bluetooth headsets... Has anyone ever used them or read any reviews on them? Not too expensive either...
    11-19-09 01:49 PM
    How expensive is the Jawbone Prime?
    The list price is $129.99 but it's on sale for $79.99 at:

Aliph Jawbone Prime Noise Shield Bluetooth Headset - Jawbone Bluetooth by N1 wireless

(I think this one is in the retail packaging and not the OEM packaging, so it includes charger and extra earbuds. You can find it cheaper at eCost but that is for OEM and I don't think OEM includes all the earbuds.)

Or you could try to get one for less on eBay.
    Last edited by 808Storming; 11-19-09 at 02:37 PM.
    11-19-09 02:20 PM
    I've tried less expensive bluetooth headsets and found the noise cancellation and voice quality with those headsets cannot compare to what you get in the Jawbone Prime and the Voyager Pro. Especially how these headsets perform in the wind. Of course, there may be good noise canceling headsets out there that cost less. Bottom line is that you have to balance the features you want with what you can afford.
    11-19-09 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD