I just ordered this headset anyone else have it and can give me their opinions on it? I originally wanted the Jawbone2 but since it has issues with UMA calls I wanted to be sure I got a headset that worked with UMA. Do any UMA callers have this earpiece and have had any issues with the UMA calling with it?
    07-14-08 11:21 AM
    Well I got no replies but it just came in and I am charging it now. It looks great and paired with my 8320 curve no problem will update.
    07-15-08 03:46 PM
    Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooork

Good pic business man!!
    07-15-08 03:53 PM
    Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooork

Good pic business man!!
    Why thank you! But I am not a business man lol
    07-15-08 05:16 PM
    So the blueant z9 charged quickly with no hitches. It paired up no problem with my 8320 and its comfortable for me and fits great. The ear loop feels a little flimsy at first but once you put it on it fits amazing. The sound quality is great I haven't had any issues with it so far.
    07-15-08 07:39 PM
    I have the Z9 *not the z9i*, I have a few complaints which I am going to warranty mine, I wear the Z9 in my right ear and it will lose connection to my phone when the phone is in my right pocket, I get a nasty echo, and the major complaint is the ear piece rubber broke on mine and I do not have it! I have only had this thing since 6 months or so!

I am awaiting my Jawbone 2 to come and do a test! Once the earpiece falls apart on the Z9, then others hear external noise even with Noise reduction on and you cannot hear other person to well! I do like my Z9, just saying it does need to have the flaws fixed!

Charlie
    07-31-08 02:01 PM
    I have a Z9 and I like it but have had problems finding replacement ear loops. Without the loop, it falls out of my ear.
    08-02-08 09:38 AM
    I have a Z9 and I like it but have had problems finding replacement ear loops. Without the loop, it falls out of my ear.

BlueAnt Z9 Removable Ear Hook (3 units)
    Blueant Z9 Ear Bud Assembly

MobileCityOnline is the only place that carriers BlueAnt Z9 and Z9i parts.

Last edited by ScandaLeX; 08-02-08 at 11:02 AM.
    08-02-08 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD