which one would you guys go with i have our had a blueant V1 and really like it but i lost it so am trying to decide which one to get.thanks
    05-13-09 04:45 PM
    I've thoroughly tested at least 10-15 different Bluetooth headsets (Blueant, Motorola, Jawbone, and Jabra...just to name a few) and none have even come close to the performance of the Plantronics Voyager PRO.

-Superb sound (under all conditions) and a natural sound to voice. This factor was most important to me.

-Superb, stable fit. It was so comfortable, I forgot I was wearing it.

-Superb range - walked around the entire house 3,800 sq. ft. from room to room forgetting that I'd left my 8330m on the kitchen table - no static, just clarity.

-Superb battery life. I've used it a full day and there's still plenty left.

-Only issue was a slight bit of echoing, which the other party did not hear, but this apparently occurred because I was TOO close to the unit and had to set the echo setting in my BB 8330m to "on" just as an added measure against unwanted echoes.

This product is for those who simply won't settle for anything less than the best. It's not the least expensive, nor the most fashionable by many accounts, but it is well worth the price and performance. Frankly, I don't mind if my Bluetooth is a bit larger than others if the device works the way it is supposed to. Besides, the PRO is sharply designed in my opinion and I don't wear polyester leisure suits. No, I don't work for Plantronics, but I do work for the benefit of my friends here at CrackBerry. Best wishes to all!
    05-22-09 03:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD