After seeing how RIM just cant seem to get a break from the news, i could not help but think of the quote from Wall St., when Buzz (a stock-broker) said those famous words in regards to Anacott steel, and the newspapers went beserk thus depressing the stock and making it ripe for a hostile takeover... RIM's situation quite literally reeks of the same situation. I looked through their financial statements and honestly did not see why the stock is so depressed... Something does not smell right... i'm surprised there was no thread about it
    12-21-11 04:04 PM
    Not everything you don't understand is bad or incorrect.

Plenty of threads calmly explaining how RIM got here (living in the past, horrible management) and what will happen next (hit ten grand-slam home runs in a row without a miss, or be dissected to salvage value).

Hmmm. Just noticed that numb cheerleading threads repeating "I don't see anything wrong with RIM, they are only losing the large profitable markets, we are big in Bosnia" are never greeted with "talk about it in an existing thread" responses, only new threads that show new news.
    12-21-11 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD