I'm sure there are a few BlipPlus fans out there....

Around November of last year I was able to download BlipPlus 2.1 from the Blackberry AppWorld for my Telus Blackberry Torch 9800. It worked and has worked perfectly since then.

Today I had to swap out my Torch for a warranty replacement one and I find now that BlipPlus is no longer offered on AppWorld for the 9800 and if I use a desktop computer it shows the BlipPlus program is available, but when I try and download it, it tells me that it's not available for my phone.

Is there anyone else out there that's experienced this? It's one of my favourite programs and I KNOW it works just fine on Telus with the 9800, because it's still installed on the 9800 I just took out of service.

ANY help on this would be appreciated. I've searched and searched, both here and on the Inernet for a solution to this and have found nothing but dead links.

Thanks in advance...
    01-11-11 08:40 PM
    Alas....From Blackline Support: "Currently we do not have the new version available for the torch. Once the new version has releases we will e-mail you the direct link."
    01-21-11 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD