Hi,

I wondering if there's a way to set up a blackberry so you can turn on/off email notification during a specific time?

Here's my example:
    From 8-6pm, I'm in front of my PC and don't need the BB to receive messages (and thus saving me data charges). What I would like to do is 'switch' on a profile or setting that basically turns on the blackberry before or after a certain time...something like 'send email to BB','don't send email to BB'

Does that make sense and has anybody seen that before?

Thanks,
    Steve
    10-05-07 01:31 PM
    You can use the Auto On/Off setting if that helps. You can set it to turn the BB on and off at certain times. That would turn off the phone as well as email though - not sure if thats what you are looking for.
    10-05-07 02:18 PM
    Thanks, I did see that but that's like cutting off your nose to spit your face LOL

I'm just thinking there must be an easier way if you sitting at your desk and don't want to have the email buzzing every minute!
    10-05-07 03:43 PM
    There is desktop redirector. To use that, you need to have your BB plugged into your pc.

I also believe this only works if you are on a BES. There is an option in desktop manager to turn this on.
    10-05-07 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD