I searched the threads and couldnt find a post that fit my situation.....
    I have a storm that I called and had unlocked for traveling to Europe, now I am going to switch to AT&T and get a Bold. Since my phone is unlocked I figured I would let my girlfriend have my storm since she is on T-Mobile. When I get my number ported over will RIM or Verizon "Blacklist" my Storm so she wont be able to use it? Thanks all
    07-01-09 12:55 AM
    Nope you'll be fine. Once the device is not reported lost or stolen your GF will enjoy her Storm. (i hope) lol
    07-01-09 01:06 AM
    Yeah phones only make blacklist if lost or stolen. They cant stop you from doing what you want with your property just cause you cancelled service with them. Unless off course they are so kind as to refund you the full purchase for your phone which they deffinitely wouldnt do but that would be great wouldn't it.
    07-01-09 01:11 AM
    haha yea it would be
    thanks for your help guys i though i would be in the clear i just wanted to make sure before i got her excited about getting it
    07-01-09 01:14 AM
    haha the bold is mine nothing but the best for me lol
    07-01-09 01:51 AM
    There is one other reason Verizon could blacklist your Storm... and that's if the device is associated with a delinquent acct.

As long as there aren't any ETF, late payments,etc. then you should be fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 02:02 AM
    You might need this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/

07-01-09 02:05 AM
    ok great thanks for that info.....xliderider going out of his way to help a person out......THIS IS WHY I LOVE CRACKBEERRY!!!
    thanks a ton
    07-01-09 02:17 AM
    You're welcome.

07-01-09 02:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD