Yes, BB are sexy! And boobs too!

Actually, I think you prove the point it isn't the Blackberry, a person can look sexy with or without a BB. One person might look sexy with anything in their hand and some one else will be just the opposite no matter what they have in their hand.
    12-21-10 01:06 PM

I've been looking but I'm still not able to find the Blackberry in this picture.
    12-21-10 01:18 PM

WOW! Smokin' HOT!!
    12-21-10 01:50 PM
    I'm going with guilt by association or in this case sexy by association. I'm sexy so therefore any phone I cary thus becomes sexy as well. Although I've done several modeling shoots this year and they've never asked to take photos of my phone. Hmmmmm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-10 04:54 PM
    I'm going with guilt by association or in this case sexy by association. I'm sexy so therefore any phone I cary thus becomes sexy as well. Although I've done several modeling shoots this year and they've never asked to take photos of my phone. Hmmmmm.

yeah? Pics are it's not true.
    12-21-10 05:19 PM
    yeah? Pics are it's not true.
    I'm confused. Are you asking me to post pictures or you've seen pictures of me and you don't think I'm cute or you've seen pictures of my blackberry and it's not cute? Oh well I'm going to stick with my original opinion.

12-21-10 05:33 PM
    Who cares? It's a phone.

12-21-10 05:38 PM
    I'm confused. Are you asking me to post pictures or you've seen pictures of me and you don't think I'm cute or you've seen pictures of my blackberry and it's not cute? Oh well I'm going to stick with my original opinion.

post pics. Why would you think I've ANY idea about your looks? (I was referring to your modeling pics--as always, when claims are made in a forum, someone always chimes in with "pics, or it didn't happen".) get it now??
    12-21-10 05:59 PM
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

12-21-10 06:40 PM
    My BlackBerry Curve 8520, sexy? NO! Torch, sexy? NO! It's a phone. it's meant to be a device that does a job (in my case, being an ACD [or Advanced Communications Device]). Yes, it completes the look if you're in a �5'000'000 suit, but onlt if it's a Bold! Every other BlackBerry out there is designed to be fanboyish in my opinion. Even the Curve 8520, which I own.
    12-21-10 06:49 PM
    Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.

there fixed ;-)
    Daniel Ratcliffe likes this.
    12-21-10 06:54 PM
    I can give two squares what type of phone someone has...

People need to come back to reality sometimes...

12-21-10 07:09 PM
    I think the design of the 9700 is sexy. Of course, a user can add or detract from its sexiness. Seeing the woman on whom I had a crush slip a 9700 into the back pocket of her demins as she walked a couple metres ahead? That's sexy.
    12-21-10 07:35 PM
    Lol I think this is a funny topic. I'm sure when the OP made it they didn't think people would take it so literal and think it was meant to be "serious".

I like the idea, I am very into electronics. I think the design of certain phones(9650,9780) are sexy in the same sense that people say that cars/shoes etc.

Leave the OP alone it's not that serious.
    12-21-10 07:44 PM
    oh for god's sakes. it's a frickin' PHONE!

Jennifer Aniston is sexy. A BB is just a phone!

and another thing, anyone who worries so much about image as you do, deserves to own a Jesus Phone like all the other posers.
    Then how do you explain this?
    12-21-10 09:11 PM
    I have seen some BB reviews where they are referred to as sexy or hawt & I find those descriptions very tacky
    12-21-10 09:18 PM
    I saw your FB pic, but it's rather a "vague" image of you. (lighting, angle, distance, etc).
    Last edited by dave1812; 12-22-10 at 02:06 PM.
    12-22-10 09:51 AM

Wiping drool off my storm2.

12-22-10 11:57 AM
    Wiping drool off my storm2.
    Are you sure that's drool?
    12-22-10 12:00 PM
    Then how do you explain this?
    Post a picture of Kim Kardashian with a blackberry doesn't make her any hotter. If anything it works the other way. I don't want to see something as blocky as any cell phone with something so curvy. it just doesn't flow right.
    12-22-10 12:19 PM
    Post a picture of Kim Kardashian with a blackberry doesn't make her any hotter. If anything it works the other way. I don't want to see something as blocky as any cell phone with something so curvy. it just doesn't flow right.
    oh, crap, that's Kim?? My ardor has diminished significantly.
    12-22-10 12:29 PM
    so, maybe it was a bad idea to post my name. I think people are only as sexy as they feel and if a phone helps you feel more attractive then that's great. Do I find myself sexually attracted to my blackberry. NO. lol. But if that does it for you....
    The following photos are only to prove that I have been employed as a model and not that I am sexy. I was feeling sexy at the time of my first post, not any more.
    12-22-10 12:31 PM
    When I'm holding a BlackBerry it becomes sexy
    12-22-10 01:13 PM
    so, maybe it was a bad idea to post my name.
    I removed your name from my other post and you can do the same.
    12-22-10 02:06 PM
    there fixed ;-)
    Haha. Every time I take off my Otterbox Commuter case and hold the phone in my hands. I always got to say DAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNN.

12-22-10 02:19 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD