So is everyone at imore and android central respectful off other platforms too?

Differentiate or Die
    Yes they most certainly are!

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    08-20-14 10:30 PM
    Yes they most certainly are!

Posted via CB10
    Definitely not... lol

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    08-21-14 01:43 AM
    So is everyone at imore and android central respectful off other platforms too?

Differentiate or Die
    I don't post on iMore so don't know about them but do post on AC, and haven't been in a thread that randomly throws out a BB bash when the topic of the tread has nothing to do with BB. I am sure there are threads that do have that and I have seen Apple bashing on AC that's for sure.... it's every bit annoying and derailing when done there as when it appears here.
    08-21-14 08:06 AM
    I don't post on iMore so don't know about them but do post on AC, and haven't been in a thread that randomly throws out a BB bash when the topic of the tread has nothing to do with BB. I am sure there are threads that do have that and I have seen Apple bashing on AC that's for sure.... it's every bit annoying and derailing when done there as when it appears here.
    Well, it's hard to talk about anything smartphone related without talking about Apple or Android as those platforms collectively own 90% of the smartphone market these days.
    08-21-14 08:48 AM
    a squared screen is not innovation nor is a keyboard
    Ahhhh....you don't understand the new keyboard then. It is an innovation in itself as no other phone maker has produced it. Oh.....and BlackBerry patented the concept. Whether the passport becomes a success or not, I think the keyboard could produce a great successor.

Posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    08-21-14 03:12 PM
    Definitely not... lol

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    Android users don't really care about WP or BB10, and their main bash topic is apple and sometimes they bash other Android OEMs
    Apple users, again don't really bash BB10 or WPs that much, they mostly "bash" Android
    WP and BB10 are the underdogs while they feel they have the superior OS and take jabs at Android and Apple.

That's the general impression i got from browsing all the forums.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    08-21-14 03:28 PM
56 123