Today I had some work to do on the computer and I wanted to get away so I came down to the local coffee house near my house where they have high-speed connectivity to the Internet.

As I walked in and got some ice tea and got set up to do my work, I noticed EVERYWHERE I looked that people were either using BlackBerrys or had them sitting on tables next to them.

I couldn't see anyone anywhere who wasn't using a BlackBerry. And yes that means there wasn't an iPhone in sight anywhere.

Could it be that BlackBerry is taking the world over? (or at least California?)

LOL.
    07-08-08 09:18 PM
    It sure sounds like it!!!
    07-08-08 09:24 PM
    Heck yeah... California's where it's at

What you know about that 831
    07-08-08 09:25 PM
    they need to come and take over massachusetts.
    07-08-08 09:29 PM
    Yeah see the same thing. Everywhere I go, I always see someone with a blackberry. Just the other day i got together with an old friend of my mom's and notice she had a blackberry in her hand! I actually screamed with excitement and told her how excited i was that she had one. She thought I was nuts! I even gave her a lecture on when using a blackberry hey she only had texts and a phone plan..i might as well introduce her to the world of data. whts the point of having a bb if you don't have a data plan? so yeah...its becoming a blackberry world.
    07-08-08 09:30 PM
    Florida bb's are everywhere!!!!!!! even on the beach
    07-08-08 09:36 PM
    Tons of BB's in the 661 and 818 in SoCal!
    07-08-08 09:38 PM
    I keep hearing that but hardly see any in Wisconsin....
    07-08-08 09:39 PM
    Taking ove the tri state area!
    07-08-08 10:02 PM
    It sure look like it's taking over in NYC. When I'm on the train it seems like everywhere I turn somebody is typing away on a BB.
    07-09-08 07:43 AM
    At work I always think my bb is receiving a message because someone near my kiosk (usually just passing by) will get a text or email on their berry. Its funny my manager and I will both check our berries and look at each other when this happens.

I need to change my message tones lol.

So yeah berries abound in delaware.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-08 08:32 AM
    Maybe all the employers near that coffee shop supplies berrys to their employees....and they were really busy yesterday.
    07-09-08 08:39 AM
    Berrys have taken over Manhattan...More so then the Iphone......

BB are real big with the Corporate and Starbucks/Cosi crowds.... I go to Cosi on the weekend sometimes and notice nothing but laptops and Berrys
    07-09-08 09:58 AM
    Berry's are everywhere in Wash. DC
    07-09-08 11:03 AM
    I see them everywhere I go these days. Event the teens are getting in on the act now.

Doesn't this worry anyone? If BlackBerry's become so popular that they take over the whole cell phone market won't it eventually lead to cheaper made phones to deal with the supply and demand? Everything that ever gets over popular eventually gets ruined at some point.
    07-09-08 11:27 AM
    They're slowly starting to become more popular in Ohio.
    07-09-08 11:30 AM
    I read some stats a while ago and it said one out of two smartphones are BB, I am sure it has increased. I hope it keeps happening it is good for my stocks ^^^^^^^^^^way^^^^^^.
    07-09-08 11:32 AM
    OUCH spoke too soon. down 1.19 @ 12:34.34
    07-09-08 11:34 AM
    Yeah, I've made a bundle with RIMM. I think it will go back up with the release of some new devices and new OS.
    07-09-08 11:36 AM
    I think in Wisconsin they are called cheeseberries...lol
    Taking ove the tri state area!
    07-09-08 11:37 AM
    It sure look like it's taking over in NYC. When I'm on the train it seems like everywhere I turn somebody is typing away on a BB.
    Berrys have taken over Manhattan...
    Ain't that the truth
    07-09-08 11:45 AM
    Florida bb's are everywhere!!!!!!! even on the beach
    Yes!! They are all over in fl. I have seen them everywhere!! I convert everyone I know to cb too!! Haha.

07-09-08 11:57 AM
    they need to come and take over massachusetts.
    As far as I'm concerned, they already have taken over Boston. I see them on the T during commute times all over the place!

07-09-08 12:16 PM
    They're slowly starting to become more popular in Ohio.
    Aint that the truth, if you count me and bmc.
    07-09-08 01:14 PM
    Haven't seen an abundance of them in Indiana either, just a few here and there at work. Same with SC too, just the managers, lead engineers, etc...had them-

07-09-08 01:18 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD