Hello everyone,
    I�m new to the posting on Crackberry forums but I�ve been around checking or looking for some info for at least 5 years.
    Anyway I just wanted to share my story about Blackberry Z30 Story Maker. I have just recently returned from my scuba trip to Cozumel, Mexico. I have taken several hundred underwater shots and I have tried to figure it out how to create a little story on my laptop using chosen pictures�And then came eureka moment� I have a story maker on my phone! Let�s just use it for the first time since I bought my beloved Z30 in January of last year.
    I have combined pretty decent amount of pictures on my laptop, transferred all data to my BB Z30 and after 10 additional minutes my story was completed. Within next ten minutes my little creation was posted on YouTube.
    Now comes the funny part. Since my YouTube posting everyone who saw my movie was asking me what king of professional software I was using to create such appealing theme� Well, Blackberry Z30 Story Maker was my obvious reply� They still can�t believe�What, Blackberry can do that!!!??? LOL� For some of the younger generation this might not be an appealing story but for the 40�s generation it is..
    Here is the link to the video: youtube.com/watch?v=1V9OFvjUs30
    Blackberry Z30 still rocks !!! and it will rock for a while
    Cheers
    D
    01-20-15 04:38 PM
    Excellent story maker story and STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wooohoooo! You go! Welcome to CrackBerry and keep up the good work!
    01-20-15 04:53 PM
    I know what your saying. I really enjoy using story maker. I've even had a few friends send me pictures so I could set up a story for them as well.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 05:06 PM
    Great job!

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 07:17 PM
    Yeah I love telling people it's a BlackBerry thing, lol. Have made many great videos with that awesome app. Undervalued for sure.

Posted via Classic
    01-21-15 07:01 AM
    ....Undervalued for sure.

Posted via Classic
    Undervalued and under-developed. I can't remember any serious update since BlackBerry OS10 came to the market. It's a pity since it has so much potential (but that's typical BlackBerry) .

Cannot choose between glas or plastic keyboard
    Derek J likes this.
    01-21-15 08:22 AM
    Undervalued and under-developed. I can't remember any serious update since BlackBerry OS10 came to the market. It's a pity since it has so much potential (but that's typical BlackBerry) .

Cannot choose between glas or plastic keyboard
    I am not sure most people even use it to its full potential the way that it is now. Inserting videos, editing were things I learned in my last video.

Posted via Classic
    01-21-15 02:13 PM
    Can u copy the link here for us OP. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 09:00 AM
    Link to my YouTube video: youtube.com/watch?v=1V9OFvjUs30
    01-23-15 06:07 AM
    I just tried story maker myself for the first time the other day. It took me about 5 minutes to make and all who saw it were amazed it was made on a BB z30. I am not very technical and this was super easy to do. This is really a great app.
    02-28-15 03:19 PM