Hello, Greetings from Greece

I am a proud user of a Blackberry Z3 on Vodafone network. I had updated my phone about 4 to 5 months ago. Since then i have pretty much not so serious problems as i have read at other threads/posts, but they affect me once a while. The device was running very smooth and fast before the update.
    Firstly i replaced the middle frame so i have not noticed battery drain. I think the standby time is about a day more after the battery change. Also there are no signal drops and not signal losses. Also the hub works great, and all that time i have noticed only two hub flickers. Not that much of a problem.
    The problems i have yet encountered are the following:
    1) I cannot connect my phone with my computer in order to sync it and to remove pictures from its internal memory. I use a MacBook Pro with Os Sierra. I have installed Blackberry Link and Blackberry Blend, both say that they cannot communicate with the device. Only Blackberry Link say that its connected but it displays that there is a connection error. By using the BB Virtual expert app says that usb connection and disconnection test were successful. Also after the update there was an app missing. This was the app, BB Virtual Expert witch i downloaded it from BB World.
    2) When trying to send a file via bluetooth the device displays transfer interrupted and needs 2 or 3 attempts to send the file.
    3) The phone is getting slow, its performance is poor but its not so slow to make the phone unusable.
    4) The browser has turned slow and sometimes unresponsive to load pages. When i try to respond to a message on Facebook the cursor is very slow and its nerve-racking.
    5) By trying to view files on my computer via wifi i cant find the wifi on my laptop neither i cant sync it (I don't have a wifi router close to me to check if it needs a wifi router)

What i am looking for is a way to fix those issues. Its a pity having a good phone and after an update to be a poor performance device. I am looking to install the 10.3.2 BB10 Version OTA because since i use a Mac i can’t use the autoloader and also there are usb connection problems. Also i want to know is there any way to backup my device? I want to know if there are any rumours
    regarding the fact of Blackberry knowing those issues and releasing an update to fix these. Has anyone of you fixed those issues?

Thank you all for your time. Have a great day folks.

Screenshots: https://snag.gy/x56WSh.jpg, https://snag.gy/G85Mjp.jpg
    05-01-17 11:57 AM
    Use a Windows PC or a Virtual Windows PC on your mac to do a clean install of the latest OS (either 10.3.3 or stick with 10.3.2).

That should get the phones performance back up.

Blend is EOL and Link isn't much better, forums are full of people with issues, especially using a MAC, not much you can do about it. The are cloud options for "sharing" files between devices.

Bluetooth... always gave me issues when trying to move large images.... contacts, no problem, but a full size image was always a hassle. Was better to text it.
    05-01-17 12:58 PM