Hi, I recently had the screen replaced on my Z30. My phone is white but they replaced it with a black one as they didn't have any white and said the black works same. It worked great for about 2 weeks with no issues. Then it started freezing after it went to sleep. I would have to restart the phone in order for it to work. Does this sound like a screen problem or something else. Thanks for any help. BTW, the screen was replaced by a professional cell phone repair store so it was done right. Thank you. Just a note, the phone works in every way and is so smooth and beautiful to use, except, I keep having to reboot it every 2 days or so as it freezes and the screen becomes unresponsive during sleep ....
    11-01-17 12:33 PM
    theoretically the screen it shouldn't have anything to do with motherboard but who knows what's the deal with the aftermarket products
    i replaced an iPad digitizer with a chinese one ,after 1 week rear camera quit working
    it doesn't make any sense but it could be the reason why your phone it's acting up
    patsyw likes this.
    11-01-17 01:11 PM
    Thank you rbtg. I never had this problem until the new screen was put on. The old screen works perfect still except it's cracked. I guess I can try to switch screens to see if it happens. Then, I will know for sure if it's the new screen or not...I do have a 6 month warranty with the cell repair company on the new screen so I will go back and talk to them. Hoping, for the best. Just to add: I believe the new screen came off of another Blackberry Z30.
    11-01-17 03:50 PM