http://www.thegadgetmasters.com/2013...ampaign=Buffer

Just saw this. Anyone familiar with the Korean retailers know how big the Expansis retailer is over there?

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    08-11-13 06:11 PM
    You may remember Gadget Masters from such articles as "BlackBerry Overtakes Samsung in the UK, Exceeds 20% in Market Share" or "BlackBerry�s Market Share in Canada Surpasses 20%, Closing in on Android" or "BlackBerry 10 Can Run iOS Apps Using iOS App Player". Just when you thought Gadget Masters could not get any stupider, they manage to surpass even themselves.

Quoting the entire article here so we can marvel at it.

South Korea is where Samsung was founded and where it is headquartered. Thus, Samsung smartphones have long enjoyed loyalty among South Korean consumers. However, according to leading online retailer Expansys, the BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 are currently outselling the Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy Mega 6.3 and Galaxy S4 Mini in South Korea.

In fact, the BlackBerry Z10 is the number 1 selling smartphone in South Korea, while the BlackBerry Q10 is at number 2. Although the Galaxy Mega 6.3 is close behind at number 3, the Galaxy S4 is trailing as a distant number 17.

This is consistent with our previous observations that BlackBerry 10 smartphones are selling well outside the U.S.

Source: Expansys
    And the headline of that magnificently argued and eloquently reasoned piece: "BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 Out-Selling Samsung Galaxy S4 in South Korea"
    08-11-13 06:23 PM
    You may remember Gadget Masters from such articles as "BlackBerry Overtakes Samsung in the UK, Exceeds 20% in Market Share" or "BlackBerry�s Market Share in Canada Surpasses 20%, Closing in on Android" or "BlackBerry 10 Can Run iOS Apps Using iOS App Player". Just when you thought Gadget Masters could not get any stupider, they manage to surpass even themselves.

And the headline of that magnificently argued and eloquently reasoned piece: "BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 Out-Selling Samsung Galaxy S4 in South Korea"
    Lol that's true

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    08-11-13 06:26 PM
    It's Michael Li. He's the same guy that selectively quotes dates from StatCounter isn't he?

Oh yeah, he's the gift that just keeps giving:
    Michael Li | The Gadget Masters

A bit like George Kesarios from Seeking Alpha. All BlackBerry, all positive, all the time:
    George Kesarios' Articles - Seeking Alpha

I wish people who are fans of BB would at least look at who they are posting before they post it.
    08-11-13 06:30 PM
    Impossible, I was recently in south korea and every thing is android, literally 95% is android, samsung being the biggest (btw saw the samsung building) rest being iPhone. 2 weeks I was there I saw maybe 5 iPhones!

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 06:33 PM
    Lol BB z10 is the best!

BB Z10 Rocks!
    08-11-13 06:44 PM
    It's Michael Li. He's the same guy that selectively quotes dates from StatCounter isn't he?

Oh yeah, he's the gift that just keeps giving:
    Michael Li | The Gadget Masters

A bit like George Kesarios from Seeking Alpha. All BlackBerry, all positive, all the time:
    George Kesarios' Articles - Seeking Alpha

I wish people who are fans of BB would at least look at who they are posting before they post it.
    I know outselling Samsung in south Korea is mission impossible. However it is better than hearing that blackberry is dead or gonna die for every single day.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 06:57 PM
    I know outselling Samsung in south Korea is mission impossible. However it is better than hearing that blackberry is dead or gonna die for every single day.

Posted via CB10
    True. Because that's what I hear and see everyday where I live. In real life and online. Everyone are saying things that make other people avoiding anything related to BlackBerry. Or want to come and add the hate. You can Google BlackBerry Indonesia and translate the comments if you want to know what happen with BlackBerry here

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 07:04 PM

Lmao...

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
    08-11-13 07:10 PM
    Maybe they got North and South Korea confused

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    h20work likes this.
    08-11-13 07:33 PM
    08-11-13 07:39 PM
    I'd love to believe it...but BlackBerry didn't even get its own section.
    BlackBerry Z10/Q10 outselling Samsung S4 at South Korean retailer?!-img_00001540.png

JayZ10
    08-11-13 07:44 PM
    I'm really a BlackBerry fan for years now, a happy Z10 owner and wish BlackBerry all the best. Anyway, when I read the thread title I was like "WTF!?"....then after opening it and it said "Gadget Masters" I thought "ah sure....".

That guy is nothing but insane.

Posted via CB10
    bekkay likes this.
    08-11-13 07:46 PM
    BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 Out-Selling Samsung Galaxy S4 in South Korea | The Gadget Masters

Just saw this. Anyone familiar with the Korean retailers know how big the Expansis retailer is over there?

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    They could have used limited marketing resources to sell smartphones in Korea.

For some reason, Blackberry did not feel like releasing high-end smartphones in developed Asian markets! They are trying to sell to the rich people in emerging markets where as an average consumer can afford a high-end smartphone in a developed country.
    08-11-13 07:54 PM
    Doesn't Blackberry have a market share of 0% in South Korea?

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 08:24 PM
    Outselling at a single retailer means absolutely nothing.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 10:41 PM
    With BlackBerry's great advertising efforts, I don't think they have even heard of it over there
    08-11-13 11:30 PM
    And people wonder why BBRY
    takes a dive after an earnings report.
    08-12-13 02:42 AM
    Hahahahahaha the gadgetmasters is a joke! Seriously... the dude claims to be impartial but this Michael Li is obviously biased towards BlackBerry. I'm a fan and all but I don't want to be lied to so I can feel good only to be shown the opposite. So far, all the exclusives that this guy has reported has turned out to be highly exaggerated or total lies. Gadgetmasters yeah right... more like lie masters.

Posted via CB10
    m1a1mg and bekkay like this.
    08-12-13 02:53 AM
    When I'm a little down, I head over to Gadgetmasters and instantly I am filling with joy and laughter.
    garnok, mikeo007, m1a1mg and 1 others like this.
    08-12-13 04:36 AM
    It's not "hating" on BBRY to point out crazy sh** that people post on the interwebs. It's called being a realist. You can be a BlackBerry investor AND a realist. It just seems to be a very small subset on CB.
    08-12-13 07:13 AM
    Lol BB z10 is the best!

BB Z10 Rocks!
    Best? You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    08-12-13 07:48 AM