Hello Everyone,

This is a message sent out to the masses! Like it and get all to read this forum! It is a forum to spread awareness and explain the uninterrupted boundaries of the Z10. We all on CrackBerry know that this device is going to be the most powerful and most feared device ever to be launched in the world. It's strengths will initially be heard by many and seen by few, but overtime all people in the world will know what we mean when we say "Z10 is the Lord of the Phones". One phone to rule them all, one phone to find them, one phone to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. The Z10 is that one phone.

Now for all of you out there reading this...the Z10 may take control over your mind, and it will absolutely bend you to its will. It is a terrible yet magical device that merges the powers of the Jedi with the Dark-Side. I am sending this out there to remind everyone that this device is not to be underestimated!

The phone will be launched with BB10 very soon, and we all responsible to spread the word, spread the power that is BB10.

One thing I will leave you all with, and something you must never forget when handling this device:

With great power, comes great responsibility.
    Kinger23 likes this.
    01-30-13 12:39 AM
    Sir, can my Z10 change my daughters diaper?

Edit: I really hate changing diapers, more than you could believe. It was different with my son, still didn't like it, but it wasn't as complicated. With girls it's just difficult, to many, um, well you get it.
    Last edited by jesse_h; 01-30-13 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Lasers
    01-30-13 12:41 AM
    Oh dang it....I left my tin foil hat at work
    jenks5150 likes this.
    01-30-13 12:43 AM
    Oh dang it....I left my tin foil hat at work
    They have a couple in the stock threads. I am sure you can borrow one, just ask about Short manipulation and let the TFH good times roll!
    Last edited by Goint; 01-30-13 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Hookers and blow
    jesse_h likes this.
    01-30-13 12:50 AM
    Sir, can my Z10 change my daughters diaper?

Edit: I really hate changing diapers, more than you could believe. It was different with my son, still didn't like it, but it wasn't as complicated. With girls it's just difficult, to many, um, well you get it.
    Had that discussion yesterday while cleaning out a huge amount of poo from my son's bottom. So glad I don't have to wipe in a certain direction.

On a side note, the Z10 could track formula/milk in take, diaper change types, weight amounts...... man I need to get back to creating an app.
    01-30-13 07:59 AM
    Had that discussion yesterday while cleaning out a huge amount of poo from my son's bottom. So glad I don't have to wipe in a certain direction.

On a side note, the Z10 could track formula/milk in take, diaper change types, weight amounts...... man I need to get back to creating an app.
    You mean there isn't a BerryPoo app at launch? This could be a dealbreaker.
    jafrul likes this.
    01-30-13 08:11 AM
    As we were watching weather maps on the news last night, I commented that those weren't storm clouds approaching. They were Z10s being shipped into the state.
    01-30-13 08:20 AM
    You mean there isn't a BerryPoo app at launch? This could be a dealbreaker.
    Not that I am aware of. Looks like there are milking apps (BabyTimer+), but no poo apps or milk and poo apps for BB10.

Hard to believe. Definitely a deal breaker. More important than Skype in my world. You have to know if the baby has been pooping on a regular schedule.
    01-30-13 09:22 AM