More enterprise corporations will get hacked. Companies will be running to BlackBerry for help, and will have BES installed, staff within companies will be given BlackBerry's. Which will increase the market share encouraging BlackBerry to release the most up to date phones covering all tastes. BlackBerry will incorporate TAT design in their latest OS.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 05:43 AM
    Oh yes, JARVIS will be the voice behind BlackBerry Assistant!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 05:48 AM
    Here's a new one :
    BlackBerry will become a weapons developer with Qnx powering the missiles for accuracy and perfection..
    Also the communication will be secured with BES... and can be controlled using 10.5.1 OS
    ========
    Jokes apart... BlackBerry will survive... and they'll make two phones a year, and will be dominant in the enterprise.
    I will be a consumer for their device... always.

Posted via my  Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.1949 
    02-15-15 02:48 PM
    How on earth do you know this to be true? Did you and AlaJack just come back from the future or are you fortune tellers? You could make a lot of money offering this service to others!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Exactly. Right now Apple Icrap is trying to emulate Hub and so is Android because nothing matches it. And all the crap about "Oh, Samsung will buy blackberry"..pure BS. Samsung needed advice on "knox" for their enterprise side of things and offered money to BlackBerry. Once again BES is better than knox. Apple and Android people don't have a clue as they will buy a device because some celebrity uses one and candy crush takes priority over getting things done.

Posted via the pure awesomeness of blackberry.
    02-15-15 06:57 PM
    The reason I am so strict on my opinions is...if is was a research company, tech company or government agency.. I WOULD NOT WANT my sensitive proprietary information living on Apple or Google servers for utterly obvious reasons. Same reason why German government made blackberry their official phone. Same reason why Samsung was interested in Blackberry helping them with KNOX. The smarter than average consumer who buys blackberry for privacy concerns as well. The fluid UI that Blackberry has is just icing on the cake. Course many don't agree...that's just the world we live in and each to their own. If they wanna buy a phone because a movie star says it's cool...once again...that's the world we live in.

02-15-15 07:21 PM
    BlackBerry? 5 years? What you talkin' 'bout Willis?!

In all seriousness though, someone in here put it in proper perspective I think: They'll become enterprise-oriented, focusing too on enhanced security.

Hopefully, we'll continue to see their efforts in the products we use daily, like the in-car infotainment system.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 01:53 PM
    More enterprise corporations will get hacked. Companies will be running to BlackBerry for help, and will have BES installed, staff within companies will be given BlackBerry's. Which will increase the market share encouraging BlackBerry to release the most up to date phones covering all tastes. BlackBerry will incorporate TAT design in their latest OS.

Posted via CB10
    Well if you are going to dream....
    02-16-15 02:24 PM
    Hopefully, we'll continue to see their efforts in the products we use daily, like the in-car infotainment system.
    We should. That's the one area BlackBerry has some forward momentum in, along with BES.
    02-16-15 05:15 PM
    Exactly. Right now Apple Icrap is trying to emulate Hub and so is Android because nothing matches it. And all the crap about "Oh, Samsung will buy blackberry"..pure BS. Samsung needed advice on "knox" for their enterprise side of things and offered money to BlackBerry. Once again BES is better than knox. Apple and Android people don't have a clue as they will buy a device because some celebrity uses one and candy crush takes priority over getting things done.

1. How are Android and iOS trying to emulate the hub? I have a Note 4 and iPad Air and don't find anything trying to emulate the hub at all.

2. Who are the Apple and Android people who are supposedly buying a device because a celeb has one? Really the only place I see celebs talked about is on here when a certain celeb posts about their BB device on Instagram or when a celeb was sighted using a BB in the wild.

3. You realize that not all apps are games, correct?
    jmr1015 likes this.
    02-17-15 12:22 PM
    BlackBerry will be the number one phone maker out there, Apple is building cars and Google is delivering parcels.

Posted via CB10
    eyesopen1111 likes this.
    02-17-15 12:42 PM
    BlackBerry will be the number one phone maker out there, Apple is building cars and Google is delivering parcels.
    Your posts have high entertainment value for being so odd.
    02-17-15 01:15 PM
    BlackBerry will mainly be known as a killer strain of cannabis. Prosumer smokers will carry their bud in baggies with the BlackBerry logo on them.

Z30STA100-5 /10.3.1.2267 / T-Mobile USA
    eyesopen1111 likes this.
    02-17-15 01:49 PM
62 123