Hi...Seems to be an on going issue with Blackberry/Yahoo messenger ...seems that a lot of people who use Yahoo messenger cannot send messages yet can receive them off their online contacts?..seems to have started about 19th august and seems to be pretty widespread?..anyone else having this problem and more importantly ..whats the solution?!!!.Blackberry to PC works fine ..yet Blackberry to Mobile ..major probs!!!...Thanx any help would be gratefully received.!!!
    08-28-10 03:43 AM
    Blackberry to PC not working for me. It will work for a time after reinstalling but eventually stops again.
    08-28-10 05:27 PM
  3. T
    I had the problem a few weeks ago. In my case, I could receive com to bb messages, but those on coms weren't receiving my messages. It was like that for a few days until I got tired of the problem. I deleted yahoo messenger and downloaded/reinstalled it. It works wonderfully now. But I should point out that the version of yahoo messenger I downloaded is slightly different (perhaps newer?) than the one I had. The emoticons are slightly different.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-10 05:40 PM
    I'm having the same problem, people are sending me messages and I'm not getting them and vice-versa. Does anyone know how I can downgrade to the previous version of yahoo messenger? I'm running 2.5.32, not sure what the previous version was though.
    09-01-10 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD