View Poll Results: Which one will you buy in 2015 if it exists?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Full Touch Screen Beast

9 81.82%
  • Visa/Victoria Hybrid Slider 3 Row Keyboard

2 18.18%
    I know I would love to have a hybrid BB like the one we saw the patent for.....16:9 screen with capacitive keybaord like the passport...that would be best of both worlds....or would you guys just want a complete touch screen beast....

FYI BOTH PHONES LETS SAY WILL HAVE THE SAME SPECS

What do you guys think??

ALSO PLEASE GUYS NO DRAMA LOL....
    01-06-15 03:42 PM
    Complete touchscreen

Posted via CB10
    shaleem likes this.
    01-06-15 03:42 PM
    Complete touchscreen

Posted via CB10
    Interesting...if the full touch is like huge 5.5 to 5.7 that is the only time I would pick it over the hybrid
    shaleem likes this.
    01-06-15 03:45 PM
    I'm getting Really tired of the 16:9 ratio world we live in, all these short & wide screens bother me. I'd like to see 4:3 myself although I don't think it's going to happen

Posted via CB10
    ubizmo, Ghyss8888 and shaleem like this.
    01-06-15 04:00 PM
    If we look back we can see exactly how the future will unfold.

Remember when we saw BlackBerry file the patent for a capacitive touch keyboard? Can't remember how much time elapsed but shortly thereafter we had the Passport. Now, some time ago we saw another patent filing for a new keyboard. You can find the article on this site. In the diagrams the keyboard looks as though it's made for a traditional slab device.
    We already know that BlackBerry is working on a new device. My guess is we will see a new device with this new keyboard this year. Something along the lines of a Z30 with this new "flip" keyboard attached to one end. Just as ingenious and shocking as the Passport. It's gonna be a true hybrid in that you have the traditional 16:9 aspect ratio (more likely 4:3) plus a keyboard that hides away.

No inside info and of course I don't work for BlackBerry. Just using the past to predict the future.
    This is the device I want to see this year.

Posted two-handed via Passport
    01-06-15 06:22 PM
    I'm getting Really tired of the 16:9 ratio world we live in, all these short & wide screens bother me. I'd like to see 4:3 myself although I don't think it's going to happen

Posted via CB10
    I'm with you on this one.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 06:40 PM
    pretty sure i know what the results are going to be for this
    01-07-15 10:56 AM
    pretty sure i know what the results are going to be for this
    LOL I am like the only one who voted for the all touch....I don't know I am very curious about the patent we saw for the hybrid..more of a wow factor to be honest....
    01-07-15 10:58 AM

Remember when we saw BlackBerry file the patent for a capacitive touch keyboard? Can't remember how much time elapsed but shortly thereafter we had the Passport. Now, some time ago we saw another patent filing for a new keyboard. You can find the article on this site. In the diagrams the keyboard looks as though it's made for a traditional slab device.
    We already know that BlackBerry is working on a new device. My guess is we will see a new device with this new keyboard this year. Something along the lines of a Z30 with this new "flip" keyboard attached to one end. Just as ingenious and shocking as the Passport. It's gonna be a true hybrid in that you have the traditional 16:9 aspect ratio (more likely 4:3) plus a keyboard that hides away.

No inside info and of course I don't work for BlackBerry. Just using the past to predict the future.

Here's a link I came across today

http://www.dhabkirkdesigns.com/2015/...culation-real/

This is the device I'm waiting on. I'm guessing we will see it soon.

01-12-15 01:07 PM

BlackBerry Visa: Speculation, Or Real? - DHabkirk

Yah I came across that as well . These specs are pretty good.....This is the device I want badly....32GB storage big one for me since I am a gamer....1080p display.....big battery and 16:9 ratio....I cannot wait .
    01-12-15 01:09 PM
    If the slider had four rows I would have said the slider. Not keen on those three rows, I saw my ex's Passport and I wasn't too enthused.
    01-12-15 01:11 PM
    Only Full touch for me.

Posted via CB10 on Z30 (10.3.1.1154)
    01-12-15 04:54 PM

We have already seen a photo of the prototype. Does not look fake to me. A Rio with a fold out key board is what I was thinking.
    01-12-15 05:24 PM
    I think there would be a market for slider type phones but I would just like a full touch screen right now. Something with the size and looks of the Z30 but with the screen quality and all the specs of the Passport.

With that being said I really think the Passport and Classic are going to start a trend where physical keyboards are going to be in again. Call me nuts but that's what I think.

In any event having had BlackBerry for so long and having waited so long for a BlackBerry full touch, while my friends all owned iPhones and Android's already, I'm just not ready to go back yet.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 06:35 PM
    Ok, I will. You are nuts.

I agree that the Z30 needed a better screen. I like either Passport styles for the next flagship device. If the new Passport style sells well perhaps that is the way to go style wise. The current Z30 has to be one of the most blandly styled smartphones in recent memory.
    01-12-15 06:52 PM
    We have already seen a photo of the prototype. Does not look fake to me. A Rio with a fold out key board is what I was thinking.
    Nah, it's real alright. I'm thinking (hoping) it will be revealed at MWC 2015.
    Chen did say that I new device may be revealed at that time.

01-12-15 06:52 PM
    I'm not a slider fan. I will pick up a Passport until a full touch comes around. Their must be a market for the slider since Typo created a KB for the iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 07:40 PM

BlackBerry Visa: Speculation, Or Real? - DHabkirk

I will see you in line! I would own this in an instant
    01-12-15 08:02 PM
    I will see you in line! I would own this in an instant
    Same here. I find this much cooler than the full touch as the full touch thing is getting boring to me this is best of both worlds personally

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 08:05 PM