Just looked on BlackBerry world and can't find music and video section to purchase any. I don't know how long this has been missing but just noticed on mine a few mins ago and I don't recall having read anything about that being taken off. Anyone knows what's going on?
    Last edited by soapydarren; 12-01-13 at 02:20 AM.
    11-25-13 11:06 PM
    In checking BB World right now I see movies and music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wonder why you can't?
    11-25-13 11:12 PM
    Try closing BlackBerry World by long pressing the 'x' or you can try refreshing it in the settings
    Weird that it isn't showing anymore

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 11:21 PM
    Try closing BlackBerry World by long pressing the 'x' or you can try refreshing it in the settings
    Weird that it isn't showing anymore

Posted via CB10
    I use a Z10, so how do I long press the X?
    11-25-13 11:36 PM
    I use a Z10, so how do I long press the X?
    After swiping up to minimize the app, long press the 'x' to close the app

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 11:42 PM
    I just bought two songs off BB WORLD not too long ago.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    11-25-13 11:48 PM
    Refresh BB world in its settings, and reboot.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    11-26-13 01:23 AM
    Refresh BB world in its settings, and reboot.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    I've done all of the above but no changes. I think I may have figured out what the prob is though, although i don't see the reason behind that. I think media contents are a location based feature of the app world. I checked on the BlackBerry website and used London (my previous location) as my present and found that all media contents are available. Tried the same with Nigeria and only have access to apps, no media. Wonder why i have to be in a certain region to purchase media, when I am allowed to purchase apps from here, why can't I do the same with media. Rubbish double standards!!!!
    11-26-13 05:28 AM
    I've done all of the above but no changes. I think I may have figured out what the prob is though, although i don't see the reason behind that. I think media contents are a location based feature of the app world. I checked on the BlackBerry website and used London (my previous location) as my present and found that all media contents are available. Tried the same with Nigeria and only have access to apps, no media. Wonder why i have to be in a certain region to purchase media, when I am allowed to purchase apps from here, why can't I do the same with media. Rubbish double standards!!!!
    Licensing is the reason you can't see movies and music in Nigeria.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    11-26-13 06:12 AM

Yep, same reason why I can't see music/movies here in Curaao
    Only if I use Hola Unblocker on pc

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 06:13 AM

Could you explain that? Thanks
    11-26-13 07:09 AM
    Yep, same reason why I can't see music/movies here in Curaao
    Only if I use Hola Unblocker on pc

Posted via CB10
    I don't understand your post, other than that you also cannot see media contents. I assume you're in Cuba. How do u go about viewing and purchasing media contents on BlackBerry world then? Cos I'm gonna be here for a while and although, I could find alternatives, there are some that are quite hard to get and might just be purchased from the app world. Thanks.
    11-26-13 07:11 AM
    I don't understand your post, other than that you also cannot see media contents. I assume you're in Cuba. How do u go about viewing and purchasing media contents on BlackBerry world then? Cos I'm gonna be here for a while and although, I could find alternatives, there are some that are quite hard to get and might just be purchased from the app world. Thanks.
    Sorry for the weird formatting in the post, don't know why CB10 randomly does that.
    I'm in Curacao and the music/movie category isn't available here. Haven't bought anything myself, but I know that the store can be accessed on the desktop with everything available by installing the Hola Unblocker extension on Chrome and the extension makes it seem like you are accessing the site from the US.
    A friend of mine has bought one of the $0.99 movies without any problems that way.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 09:09 AM
    I never had Music and video in my BlackBerry World on Q5

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 09:51 AM
    I don't have that option either. I'm located in Mexico, would that be the problem?

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 03:47 PM
    I used to, now I don't have music or movies. I am in the US Virgin Islanda.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 10:51 PM
    I have now given up. I get an internal server error has been detected, please try your operation again. When I try to purchase online using a s
    Desktop.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 10:24 AM