i have a blackberry curve 8520 but it wont turn on.
    when i try to turn it on the screen goes white with a little clock in the middle i dont know what to do can anyone help me.
    08-17-10 08:11 AM
    One of these two procedures should help you. I recommend you try the first one first, as it is probably a little simpler.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/unbr...kberry-320759/
    08-17-10 08:21 AM
    I dont know what to do because it says about water damage but I havent dropped my phone in water, I have a blackberry disc but dont know how to use it for this situation, could you tell me how to use it for this situation if you know.
    08-17-10 08:43 AM
    i would just take it back to the store if you dont know whats wrong with it.
    08-17-10 08:50 AM
    ok then thanks

if anyone else knows what to do please comment thanks you
    08-17-10 08:53 AM
    i know how to fix it, you have to recover the blackberry in app loader but i have a feeling you dont have desktop manager installed on your PC
    08-17-10 09:33 AM
    To me this sounds like a new bb user. And the white screen with black clock to him is something new.

My first berry, I thought the same thing. I was like "OMG why isn't it coming on!?"

I ended up putting the phone down oneside. When I checked it back a couple hours later, it was on

To the OP, just wait. Eventually it will come on.
    08-17-10 09:35 AM
    This is the first blackberry I have ever had and I have left it on charge since it wont turn on.
    When I put the blackberry disc in my laptop I connected the wire from my blackberry to my laptop, a picture of the battery came up with a lightning strike through the middle and then it wont turn on.
    I have left my phone since because I dont know what to do.

If this helps you or know what to do please comment back
    08-19-10 11:11 AM
    If the lightening strike it blue, this means tha the battery needs charging.
    08-19-10 12:59 PM
    It is blue but I have charged it today for 30 mins but it still wont turn on.
    The battery came up with the blue lightning strike wen I turned on the blackberry disc
    08-23-10 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD