Ever one is hype about the looks of it but it's on the BlackBerry road map plus check NB4BB for specs

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    02-19-14 11:38 PM
    Hmmm

I'm qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry10 device
    02-20-14 12:03 AM
    I thought this was the phablet.

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2141

Posted via CB10
    joejuck likes this.
    02-20-14 12:39 AM
    I thought this was the phablet.

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2141

Posted via CB10
    No, the phablet is the Ontario, the Windermere is the qwerty device.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone
    02-20-14 01:13 AM
    No, the phablet is the Ontario, the Windermere is the qwerty device.

Sorry spelled it wrong but he is right this is the phablet yes it has buttons but the buttons are also gesture base (swipe on keyboard) plus 3gb of ram and 1440*1440 display

02-20-14 06:25 AM
    Ever one is hype about the looks of it but it's on the BlackBerry road map plus check NB4BB for specs

How appropriate. A fat phone for an increasingly fatter population. Gotta keep a smartphone on the pudgy hands that doesn't get lost in the fat folds. BlackBerry needs to focus on smartphones and tablets as separate but interconnected devices via BlackBerry Bridge. And no not a dumb tablet that accepts a smartphone as its brains!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-20-14 09:07 AM
    Sorry spelled it wrong but he is right this is the phablet yes it has buttons but the buttons are also gesture base (swipe on keyboard) plus 3gb of ram and 1440*1440 display

It can't be a phablet because the rumored screen size on the Windermere is 4", pretty much the same size as the Z10, but this display is a 1:1 ratio. Phablet's are typically 5" and up, and have no physical keyboards on them (mostly because no one ever put a keyboard on one before). The Ontario is suppose to be full 1080 HD, a 5.2" touchscreen, but I believe both are going to feature the same if not slightly different processors and RAM, etc. I will say however, this is the phablet of the qwerty's. Biggest smartphone with a keyboard ever, and the touch sensitive physical keyboard is going to be a massive innovation (provided any of what we're hearing is true).

02-20-14 11:20 AM
    How appropriate. A fat phone for an increasingly fatter population. Gotta keep a smartphone on the pudgy hands that doesn't get lost in the fat folds. BlackBerry needs to focus on smartphones and tablets as separate but interconnected devices via BlackBerry Bridge. And no not a dumb tablet that accepts a smartphone as its brains!
    Funny, because I actually have never seen a fat BlackBerry user. Plenty of fat iPhone users though.

This is far from a tablet, even a phablet, it's only a 4" screen.

02-20-14 11:27 AM
    Sorry. This is the ugliest phone ! Lack of imagination. A square biscuit. Where is the appeal to this other than swiping etc. You can put this square peg in the bottomless pit. Disappointed
    02-20-14 02:56 PM
    Sorry. This is the ugliest phone ! Lack of imagination. A square biscuit. Where is the appeal to this other than swiping etc. You can put this square peg in the bottomless pit. Disappointed
    I don't think that this is what it will actually look like (if it is... God help us). I believe that this is just a testing device for developers and maybe even to test this new touch sensitive keyboard.

02-20-14 04:29 PM
    Dev devices always look uglier than the release phone, that's one incentive to give them back to BlackBerry in exchange for a release phone once you're done with them.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-14 04:49 PM