Everyone already knows BlackBerry, Most everyone has owned 1. Over the past years it kinda got boring for most folks (Not Me) I have seen many many of my friends and colleagues leave. They simply wanted something new but they all agreed that 1 thing they would miss is BBM, Some would miss the keyboard but not much else. BB10 will leave every1 wanting to try this device. At 1 point they LOVED their BlackBerry's. I think its going to leave a lot of people tempted to grab it. To me Apple is getting kinda boring (Thinner faster lighter) its all about Samsung from what I have been seeing these days. I have no doubt that RIM will be back and I think it is safe to buy Stock, Its only a matter of time when an OS gets boring as we seen what happened to RIM in the past. I Pray we just don't have a "Palm to WebOS" on our hands lol, But BB10's OS is not based on a cloud. RIM is NEW and READY. I love the Wait New OS we will also have a new Kevin with a FRESH hair cut. I can't wait for EVERYONE to stop talking CRAP. I hope we see some great T.V Ads. GO RIM
    stevepar likes this.
    11-08-12 10:22 AM