I f you go to Settings in the XMB (cross-media bar), under Remote Play Settings; you will find the option to Register a PSP or Mobile Phone. After selecting the latter of the two, you will be shown to a screen with a timer at the bottom (window of opportunity to register Mobile Phone) of about 300s, an acess point (PS3REGIST_####), and at the top, an 8-digit code. I've tried to register my Blackberry Bold 9700 to my PS3 in this way. My BB recognizes the registration attempt by my PS3 when I scan for it with my BB, finding the name (PS3REGIST_#### ), as well as the Security Type: WPA-Personal. Then I'm transferred to the prompt screen where it requests the Pre-Selected Key. I've input the 8-digit code that I mentioned before, receiving the message on my BB: W000: Security Key is Incorrect. Where am I going wrong? Is the PSK (Pre-Selected Key) and the WPA-Personal one in the same? Is the 8-digit code what I should be using? Is it truly possible to begin with? Very much so appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 12:37 AM
    only the sony ericcson aino and a few upcoming sony ericcson phones are remote play compatible

Introducing Aino – The Mobile Phone With Remote Play – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

its the only one compatible at the moment
    03-31-10 03:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD