Sounds like Steve Jobs on the other end furiously smashing the "Cancel" button screming, "nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! not another one!!!!!"
    11-02-07 01:58 PM
    I had the I-phone for a few months, being honest with you, I think that the I-phone is the best phone out there, Black-Berry does not even compare to what the I-phone does, the technology is very advance, the Operating system is the best.
    Now I had to ditched becuse, the Carrier sucks (for me) the area where I live
    gets lots of drop calls, and I was limited by the minutes they had offer me.

Then I switch back to Sprint, where I have lots of minutes and I do not have to compromise the communication between my love ones and customers. Also do not get drop calls.

Now that I have The Black Berry, I think that the I-phone is a wonderful toy,
    but does not get the job done like the Balck berry does.Black berry is for someone who is serious about communication, and effectiveness.

So for me the Black Black Berry works unlike the I-phone did, I am alot more efective comunicating with my customers and love ones.

I-phone great for pictures, best phone for internet, Music; but then In real life I have not time for that, Is kind of like being high all the time, or playing nintendo all day in your couch, but no getting anythin acomplish.

Black Berry, good for comunicating by e-mail, text, getting my e-mail right away, having 3rd party programs that acutally make my life easier, such as premade templates, and so on.

11-02-07 05:10 PM
    I had the I-phone for a few months, being honest with you, I think that the I-phone is the best phone out there, Black-Berry does not even compare to what the I-phone does, the technology is very advance, the Operating system is the best.
    Now I had to ditched becuse, the Carrier sucks (for me) the area where I live
    gets lots of drop calls, and I was limited by the minutes they had offer me.

Then I switch back to Sprint, where I have lots of minutes and I do not have to compromise the communication between my love ones and customers. Also do not get drop calls.

Now that I have The Black Berry, I think that the I-phone is a wonderful toy,
    but does not get the job done like the Balck berry does.Black berry is for someone who is serious about communication, and effectiveness.

So for me the Black Black Berry works unlike the I-phone did, I am alot more efective comunicating with my customers and love ones.

I-phone great for pictures, best phone for internet, Music; but then In real life I have not time for that, Is kind of like being high all the time, or playing nintendo all day in your couch, but no getting anythin acomplish.

Black Berry, good for comunicating by e-mail, text, getting my e-mail right away, having 3rd party programs that acutally make my life easier, such as premade templates, and so on.

the only thing advanced on an iphone is that it has flash built in and it has a MAC type OS which MACs are known for to have been solid and flashy. All it is..is a Ipod touch with voice and data capabilities. Thats it. I mean WM devices have the similar touch abilities that the iphone has except for the finger print recognition..thats as much as ill give it. If WM wasnt so buggy and slow..that would also be a solid OS. Also to throw something small and probably pointless in to there..we have a 3.5mm headphone jack and the iphone needs an adapter for it....something stupid and pointless but it still a difference lol.

The berrys are the best on the market period. They do everything that is needed and with the new OS that Kevin debuted on the front page now definetly says the Curve will be the new dominate smart phone. We can record video,edit our word docs,and voice memo. something i dont know the iphone could do.
    11-02-07 11:51 PM
    Best advice. Keep your great BB and get a ipod touch.
    11-03-07 06:56 AM
    I debated between the two but the real deal breaker for me was the low volume of the iPhone. What good is a phone you can barely hear in a not so noisy environment? How about in a noisy environment. And a speaker phone needs to be LOUD or why bother. It must be a good phone first, then the rest follows. Also no voice dialing which makes it a real pain when driving.
    11-03-07 12:28 PM
    I debated between the two but the real deal breaker for me was the low volume of the iPhone. What good is a phone you can barely hear in a not so noisy environment? How about in a noisy environment. And a speaker phone needs to be LOUD or why bother. It must be a good phone first, then the rest follows. Also no voice dialing which makes it a real pain when driving.

My mother has an iPhone and is havin that same issue. I thought it was her earpiece. But either way the phone volume at its highest is still low even on speakerphone.
    11-03-07 09:55 PM
    And this is why i think Time is Lame!

Invention Of the Year: The iPhone - The Best Inventions Of The Year - TIME

iphone is the invention of the year. I read it and i feel like they hired a pillock to write it.
    11-04-07 12:45 AM
    i to attached to my bb although the iphone looks great
    11-16-07 04:17 PM
    you shouldnt play with your friends junk
    11-21-07 03:56 PM
    Iphone also, Man eveybody likes that
    11-22-07 01:59 PM
    boooo iphone booooo!
    11-30-07 09:27 AM
    I had a pearl on and got an iphone the day it came out. It was great at first, but then became a pain in the @$$. If you actually need to use email for work, the iphone sucks. I have .mac/gmail/corporate email accounts, and without push or the ability to set up corporate email the iphone just doesn't cut it. Plus, since I had to forward work email to gmail, by replies from the iphone always had a gmail address somewhere in them...or a "sent on behave of [email protected]"

Besides that, safari was great when on wifi, sucks on edge, basically useless. And the small things like speed dialing, or the address book, take way to many steps. So in conclusion, after using the iphone for 3 months, I am now the happy owner of a Curve.
    11-30-07 01:51 PM
    When I was in training for my job, a lot of people asked about the iPhone when we came to our product knowledge section. My Regional Manager, who was teaching the class, has both. He showed us the BlackBerry Curve, and I knew I couldn't wait to get my own. One of my classmates has an iPhone, and he was ready to get out of it in order to get the Moto V9! In the end, he wound up with a Pearl. I got my Curve, and now I'm hooked on coffee because I never sleep playing with this thing! I'm a BB junkie! BlackBerry wins!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-07 05:25 AM
    Played w his junk..... Lol... Sorry couldn't resist..

John

12-06-07 09:59 PM
    The stereo bluetooth, push e-mail, interchangeable batteries, not to mention that I can have $7.00 insurance on my BB with Sprint and their service and repair stores will just keep giving me a new one! Insurance on a $500.00 device is a must! Unlocked GSM on my 8830 is great for traveling, plus my QWERTY keyboard is so much faster!!!! Who needs wi-fi with CDMA data speeds? iPhone and wi-fi = overated!
    Last edited by King21; 12-24-07 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Left something out!
    12-24-07 05:32 PM
    I always sleep with my BB on my side! lol! the only disadvantage is you still can't play youtube videos on BB phones, which i hope in the future it would! iphones are so overrated (tough price too)! (^_^)
    12-24-07 09:13 PM
    Best advice. Keep your great BB and get a ipod touch.
    I agree! I have BB8830 and iPod Touch (jailbroken)
    I use my BB for serious stuff and my iPod Touch is for play.
    12-24-07 10:30 PM
    and with iPhones you have to switch to at&t/cingular which is a bad idea! (^_^)
    12-24-07 10:39 PM
    I'm waiting for gen 2 of the iphone - the first one has way too many issues and doesn't do what I want it to like the current BB does

12-26-07 09:57 AM
    DEATH to the iPhone....VIVA LA Crackberry!!
    12-26-07 10:18 AM
    I'm waiting for gen 2 of the iphone - the first one has way too many issues and doesn't do what I want it to like the current BB does

By the time my contract runs out i'm sure the iphone will be more reasonably priced and have less bugs like the 1st gen iphones.
    I have a buddy that works at the apple store, the minute the iphone came out I told him I wanted one. The first thing he said is wait for the 2nd gen because by then all the bugs will be worked out.
    12-26-07 11:32 PM
    By the time my contract runs out i'm sure the iphone will be more reasonably priced and have less bugs like the 1st gen iphones.
    I have a buddy that works at the apple store, the minute the iphone came out I told him I wanted one. The first thing he said is wait for the 2nd gen because by then all the bugs will be worked out.
    Blackberry Will Always Be Better Nd Apple Needs To Stick With Ipods Cuz The Only Good Thing About The Iphone Is The Internet
    12-26-07 11:35 PM
    I think the way the iPhone handles voicemails is pretty cool too.
    12-27-07 07:51 AM
    I think the only things that make the iphone appealing is that its very "social user" friendly. It has fun things like a great media player a nice sleek design and a camera. All things I miss since my switch to bb. However I'm able to live with out those things b/c the purpose of a bb is to communicate and the bb is #1 in that area.

12-27-07 08:34 AM
    amen to that! BB has all your communication/messaging needs covered! excellent!
    12-27-07 02:54 PM
93 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD