Blackberry series are best from my point of view......
    Last edited by dollyjade; 03-05-12 at 12:29 AM.
    03-05-12 12:19 AM
    Two year old thread is old.
    avt123 likes this.
    03-05-12 01:04 AM
    I suggest the BB 9860 since it is loaded with os 6 and (att at least) gives you a 4 gb sd card right out the box. I
    won't see mine till tomorrow since I got it at att referbished site. Only one penny! Not only is it a touchscreen but had a physical keyboard slider that hides very nice behind the phone. The only thing I like better about the andriod is the live wallpaper but it's not a dealbreaker at all. Blackberry rules to me since it was my upgrade time and didn't hesitate to pick another one. Btw- crackberry rules, too!
    do you realise that this thread is from 2010?
    03-05-12 01:43 AM
    Two year old thread is old.
    Honey badger was the first thing to cross my mind after I read this.
    03-05-12 02:31 AM
    LOL!!!! When I saw the 9650 being recommended I flipped....then I noticed the date!
    03-05-12 06:05 AM
    get the 9900. Android is good for browsing and skype. But for fast and quality calls and typing communication Bb is your choice
    03-05-12 08:25 AM
    LOL!!!! When I saw the 9650 being recommended I flipped....then I noticed the date!
    After a year and a half, I'm still too new to recognize all the model numbers. But when one was mentioned as getting OS6, I got the picture. But this thread made me wonder what's changed since August of 2010. Multiple pages of helpful cross platform opinions and experiences, then. Now, very few here seem to be able to make a platform comparison without speaking negatively about the others. Has everyone become that insecure about their choices? Ah, for the good old days of 2010!?!
    03-05-12 08:38 AM
    After a year and a half, I'm still too new to recognize all the model numbers. But when one was mentioned as getting OS6, I got the picture. But this thread made me wonder what's changed since August of 2010. Multiple pages of helpful cross platform opinions and experiences, then. Now, very few here seem to be able to make a platform comparison without speaking negatively about the others. Has everyone become that insecure about their choices? Ah, for the good old days of 2010!?!
    Yup, exactly. 2010 was a grand year.
    kraski likes this.
    03-05-12 10:10 AM
    If texting and e-mail are going to be the main uses for your phone, I'd definitely recommend the BB. I'm a texting fool (about 2000-3000 texts a month) and I love the BB. I love the OS too. Something about BB that just feels like home.
    03-05-12 04:30 PM
    People!! This thread is TWO YEARS OLD!!

I'm going out on a limb here, but I can imagine that the op has it sorted out by now.
    03-05-12 04:50 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD