What should i do. Stick with blackberry or move on
    12-16-10 09:45 PM
    You are the ONLY person that can answer that. Find the phone you like, buy it
    and be happy. It does not get simpler than that.
    syb0rg likes this.
    12-16-10 10:13 PM
    decide for YOURSELF. there is no right or wrong answer--go kick the tires on a bunch of phones and see which one(s) suit you best.
    12-16-10 10:55 PM
    I, too, will not tell you what to do. Go play with the current BB devices, and Android devices in a corporate store (because they're more likely to have examples of their lineup of devices activated)...

I moved on from my Tour. Only you know what phone is best for you though.
    12-17-10 12:55 AM
    MAKE your OWN decision, don't let others do it for you. YOU are your OWN advisor. Play around with them in the stores for a good 30-45 minutes until you feel what you like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    syb0rg likes this.
    12-17-10 03:24 AM
    i came from android. I had a Hero (worse android phone they have) I do like the android platform. There are alot of things that you can do that other phones can't and the modifications are limitless. BBs are bada$$ too for the reasons we all already know. So honestly, dont worry about if its a bb or android, just play with every single phone in the store and see what best fits your needs and wants. Just make the sure the phone is capable of things that you really want to accomplish with a phone.
    12-17-10 06:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD