hi,

can anyone send me some virus names for blackberry devices that are in market today. i am not able to find any virus for blackberry.

is osme one could help me in getting some virus names that could be of gr8 help.

Regards,
    siva charan.
    12-18-07 02:39 AM
    hi,

can anyone send me some virus names for blackberry devices that are in market today. i am not able to find any virus for blackberry.

is osme one could help me in getting some virus names that could be of gr8 help.

Regards,
    siva charan.
    To the best of my limited knowledge because of the operating system that a blackberry uses, they aren't exposed to virus's like the windows based pda's
    12-18-07 07:36 AM
    I'm confused! BlackBerry's DON'T get viruses (not yet, anyway), that's the beauty of a BlackBerry. Albeit, there is software for BlackBerry's out there; not sure why someone would buy it, but...
    12-18-07 07:47 AM
    NO known Viruses as of yet
    12-18-07 09:37 AM
    NO known Viruses as of yet
    Lets keep it that way too, please!!!
    12-18-07 11:35 AM
    Yup! Navi posted on this subject a while back saying "Have you ever heard of a Blackberry getting a virus?" Nope!!!!!!
    12-18-07 12:02 PM
    Hi All,

Thank you very much for the valuble information you have shared....can some one tell me what is the OS blackberry uses and whats' the OS architecture.

I just have the information that it has RIM OS btu no where information about this OS is mentioned like what language it is developed,what is it's architecture etc.

Also a company by name s-mobile claims it developed antivirus software for balckberry, i am confused on which terms this company claims that it developed antivirus software without having virus for blackberry, and with out testing on blackberry coz if at all we need to test we have to get the application signed by balckberry.

Please if some one has some more information pls provide me some handle.

Thanks & Regards,
    Siva Charan Guduru.
    12-18-07 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD