Another update from BBM team: The issue is now being worked on by their Engineering Team as they've received a number of incident reports from users who are experiencing the same issues. They're "continuously investigating."

PLEASE submit a ticket if you're having problems. If more people confirm issues it'll help them understand the scope of the problem, and the more info they have the more likely they are to find what's wrong and maybe fix it.
    12-03-17 02:56 AM
    Another update from BBM team: The issue is now being worked on by their Engineering Team as they've received a number of incident reports from users who are experiencing the same issues. They're "continuously investigating."

PLEASE submit a ticket if you're having problems. If more people confirm issues it'll help them understand the scope of the problem, and the more info they have the more likely they are to find what's wrong and maybe fix it.
    Aww you mean it's not a plot by the John Chen-Google-Illuminati alliance to destroy BB10, the world's last bastion of hope and freedom? It's just a BUG? Well what fun is that?
    12-03-17 05:12 AM
    As TyW would say on the old support forums, it's a "Regional server issue"
    12-03-17 12:58 PM
    could you please try now?
    12-04-17 06:27 AM

How do you go about submitting a ticket?

Posted via CB10
    12-04-17 11:25 AM
    Damn it seems that update was bad! So my gf updated her PP BBM in Germany and I also updated my PP BBM here in Canada (Telus work phone). Had the same issue as everyone else doesn't connect.
    Tried everything, even removing the sim card. Removing the sim card works for voice calls but not video call.

Luckily I still have an old PP that had sim problems which is ok I can just use WiFi. So I used it and it works, so it looks like I wont be updating my PP older BBM version. Also if you still have a PlayBook it still works with BBM video

Hopefully they will fix this problem, there's still lots of Enterprise users out there!!
    12-05-17 09:16 AM
    My BBM isn't working on my PRIV. Just get a clock icon. Won't send messages. I'm in the Beta program.
    12-05-17 11:46 AM
    Called BBM Support, they made some adjustments at their end and the problem is now resolved. Now back to do video BBM between my PP OG with Z10 and Z30 to this household when on distant business trips. Real nice friendly exchange with them.
    Sigewif likes this.
    12-06-17 08:48 AM
    Called BBM Support, they made some adjustments at their end and the problem is now resolved. Now back to do video BBM between my PP OG with Z10 and Z30 to this household when on distant business trips. Real nice friendly exchange with them.
    What's the number for BBM support?
    12-06-17 03:11 PM
    Forget which BBM Customer Support site but believe it might be:
    https://help.bbm.com/en/support/home
    https://us.blackberry.com/support/contact

They then made contact with me through: [email protected]
    Last edited by rarsen; 12-07-17 at 05:37 PM.
    12-07-17 08:15 AM
    tough... glad in a way mines still works hopefully it get sorted out... a restart didnt work after the update?
    12-18-17 05:34 PM
36 12