I just got an email from Blackberry saying EXPLORE THE BLACKBERRY UNIVERSE TODAY!

In it, it says:

* Access BlackBerry Product Sales Tools *
    New BlackBerry� retail content specifically for you. Includes interactive product demos, sales guides, handy tips and tricks, and key selling features provide all the know-how you need in the new "Selling BlackBerry" section.

* Become an expert *
    BlackBerry online training tools and programs designed to help you become a BlackBerry smartphones expert and boost your sales!

* Get BlackBerry support when you need it *
    BlackBerry Universe support centre puts you in touch with BlackBerry solution professionals and FAQs at the touch of a button.

Discover BlackBerry Universe for yourself: a whole new experience awaits you!

Register for BlackBerry Universe today:

and so on. I registered, and my application is being reviewed?

Just curious, but what on earth is this, and did anyone else get it?
    11-04-09 04:03 PM
    Nope, don't sell these things (I sold my old one to a girl and it wasn't working right, but a student's gotta make cash..)

AND why wouldn't I sign up, this could be a chance to make some cash (student..) and whats the worst that could happen? Its kind of like asking why do I drink until I can't see a few times a week.
    11-04-09 04:38 PM
    I just got the same email.

I can't figure it out either.
    11-04-09 07:36 PM
    It seems obvious to me. It's an invite for a program for retailers who sell BlackBerry devices. Do you work for one of the cell providers or a third party re-seller? If so it seems that's why you got the invite.

By the way, why would you apply to be a part of a program you don't appear to understand?
    good call on that one .
    11-04-09 07:41 PM
    I got it too, neat as I can figure It was sent because I agreed to ads from third party advertisers when I signed up for BB
    11-04-09 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD