Thought it might be nice to have a thread where the experienced BB users teach the rest of us how to best use our Blackberry.

The first question I think many people have is, how to keep your memory and/or battery life at a premium throughout the day?

Are there tips we can use to keep both of these from severe draining? They may seem like no-brainers to some, but let's discuss even the "obvious" so more of us can better enjoy our BBs.

Feel free to ask/answer any questions in this thread. This could be beneficial to many.

Thank you all!
    06-21-10 12:38 AM

The first question I think many people have is, how to keep your memory and/or battery life at a premium throughout the day?
    Close apps when they are not in use. Delete apps that you don't use. Turn off Bluetooth and wifi when not in use. Do a battery pull every couple of days.
    06-21-10 01:12 AM
    Use your standby button when ur phone is not in use. This also helps to save battery life as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 01:47 AM
    If you have it, the holster is genius because you don't have to even worry about standby. If your phone is set to not vibrate in the holster it is just like another pocket.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 02:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD