Lately I have had a lot of issues with this app. It says no Internet connection, failed to retrieve error. Does anyone know how to fix this issue

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 07:19 AM
    Do you have the most updated version? Have you uninstalled and reinstalled? Have you rebooted your phone?
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    01-18-15 07:21 AM
    Yes to all 3 questions

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 07:37 AM
    Yep I started having the same issue on my z30, irony is it works on my Passport but just suddenly stopped working on my z30.
    01-18-15 11:40 AM
    Head over to amazon app store and download Tripcase. Works great.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 02:10 PM
    Interesting. I will see how it works when I travel next week, I have not had any previous issues. Last use was Dec24/Jan 1.

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    01-18-15 02:17 PM
    Have the same issue on my Z10. I get email messages and notifications that it updates with travel information but in the app itself it says cannot retreive.
    01-18-15 03:46 PM
    For what it is worth. I also cannot sign on to the website either. So it may be a maintenance issue or something similar.
    01-18-15 07:12 PM
    I cannot connect either!!
    01-19-15 03:13 AM
    Same issue here...I cannot connect and app sometimes says indeed "no Internet connection"...

Posted via CB10 / Z30 10.3.1.1949
    01-19-15 09:01 AM
    If any of you experiencing this Travel app issue would please go to the BlackBerry Support Forums and post this information:

Click here: Re: Blackberry Travel - Page 2 - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Post this information:
    1. Your exact model # of BlackBerry and OS release installed (best found by typing 'myver' on your BlackBerry in any text entry box).

2. Your version of BlackBerry Travel (if you can, open the app, swipe down from the top to Settings and the version is listed at the top. If Travel will not open, then open your BlackBerry AppWorld > MyWorld > Installed and tap on BlackBerry Travel to see what version is installed.
    3. Your specific issue occurring.
    01-20-15 09:37 AM
    I have a Z30 on ATT and I cannot login to the BB Travel app. I noticed this about a week ago. Deleted the app. Reinstalled the app. Still nothing. I get the spinning circle indicating it's trying to login-- but no results.
    01-20-15 10:39 AM
    I don't use BB Travel, but I use its sister app Worldmate. Maybe if these issues persist you could download Worldmate's Android app?
    01-20-15 10:42 AM
    The issues with BlackBerry Travel have been resolved now, you should have no problem.

If you should find yourself still unable to login, please try restarting your device and signing in again.
    01-22-15 12:49 PM
    I thought it was working for me until I tried to add my upcoming trip. It appears to not be able to automatically retrieve my flight info from the flight number. It tells me to enter it manually but when I tried to do that the drop down menu for departure and arrival time did not work properly and after I finally got the times entered I got an error message saying please enter departure and arrival times. The app is still a no go.

I used Snap to get into the Google Play Store and downloaded a app called Trip Case which works quite well on my Z-10 and is better than BlackBerry Travel in several respects. The company I work for makes all my travel arrangements, flights, hotel accommodations, rental car, etc. and they forward the travel agency produced itinerary to me. BlackBerry Travel could not automatically find the itinerary and transfer the info into the app because it isn't a supported format. Neither could Trip Case, but they have an alternate solution of doing it by email. I forwarded my forwarded email to them and in less than a minute the trip showed up in their app. If their app sends me reminders and notifies me of gate changes, etc as well as BlackBerry Travel did I will not go back to BB Travel.

I forgot to mention that Trip Case is also integrated with Google Maps so you can get driving directions and maps from airport to hotel and hotel to work place right from the app.

I will update this post when I return from this trip after 12 February.
    01-22-15 10:09 PM
    Love BlackBerry Travel ... great app. But in the past few months, I have been unable to get it to automatically recognize my travel itinerary in my emails. It used to work fine. A quick work around I use is when in the email I hit the lower right overflow button and the option above delete is "share/BlackBerry Travel". Another option is forward the email to "[email protected]".

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 10:35 PM
    I used to rely on BlackBerry travel, in the last few months I find its worthless.
    Same issues as previous posters, with the addition of phantom flights added in (not codeshare)....going to try the android app

CB10/Z10
    01-26-15 12:27 PM
    The app detected a new flight reservation from email. However, it did not detect the hotel reservation from email.

I logged in to the web version and found the BlackBerry email address I can use to forward reservations to add them. However, I got an error message that it could not read the email. I also got an error when I tried to add another email address to my profile.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 11:53 AM
    This is turning into a Blackberry Traffic thing. Great at first but eventually the app dies out.
    01-28-15 12:21 PM
    Heck I got a notice about a flight and I HAVE NO tra els scheduled!
    01-28-15 02:19 PM
    MAYBE it tells you that you need to travel..lol

Z 30
    01-28-15 02:50 PM
    Having the same issue. I travel quite often and use BlackBerry Travel frequently. Usually when I receive a booking from the travel agent, an automated email forwards it to the Travel app. This has stopped happening so I had recently had to forward it myself. More recently, even the manual forwarding of bookings do not register or may not even reach the app.

Not sure what the problem is but it is quite frustrating considering there has not been any updates of late that could have affected the system.

Will have to go back to paper until the app is sorted.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 09:09 PM
    I am a little late with this update. On Jan 22, just prior to departing on a business trip, I posted about problems with BlackBerry Travel and trying the Android app, Trip Case. After that post I forwarded my itinerary to [email protected] and it immediately appeared in the app. The app worked perfectly during my trip except that I could not figure out how to manually enter my hotel info. The app wanted to find a hotel for me but I already had reservations and there seemed to be no way to enter them.

I also had the trip entered in Trip Case. While BlackBerry Travel was reminding me of flight departures and telling me the gate assignments, etc, throughout the trip, I heard nothing at all from Trip Case. If I wanted info from Trip Case I had to open the app - not much help and if I was expecting to get a flight reminder 24 hrs in advance so I would not forget to check in online, forget that!

So IMO BlackBerry Travel is still the best travel app available. I just need to find out how to enter hotel reservations that have already been made by my employer.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 09:21 PM
    Forgot to mention that I was using a BlackBerry Z10, OS 10.1 during that trip. I now have a Passport with 10.3.1 so on my next trip I suppose I may encounter problems related to the new OS which have been mentioned by others in this thread.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 09:32 PM