Just received an email today saying I was approved for my quoted estimate. Cool
    12-11-08 08:06 AM
    Just received an email today saying I was approved for my quoted estimate. Cool
    When did you send out your order. I have been waiting for about 2 week and still haven't hear anything from them.
    12-14-08 12:15 AM
    Wow. So the trade-in value on the 16G is more than they cost with a new contract through ATT? Interesting.
    $499 is the price they are going off I believe.

I can sell my 3g for $500+ and they want to offer me $300, lol!
    12-14-08 01:22 AM
    The $50 would be decent, but my experience with the Trade Up program is that it's a complete rip off. One is better off selling his or her phone individually and getting money than selling it to a big mobile company who has absolutely no incentive to give you reasonable compensation.
    12-20-08 03:11 AM
    i've only used the program twice, doing all the paperwork for customers. But both times went fine. the quote and extra 50 check was mailed in 3 weeks or so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 07:29 AM
    My phone was totally value-less (a Motorola V-170 TracFone that was expired and inactive), but they still gave me the minimum $50.
    12-20-08 09:40 AM
    My phone was totally value-less (a Motorola V-170 TracFone that was expired and inactive), but they still gave me the minimum $50.
    lol. now that's a good deal!
    12-20-08 10:01 AM
    lol. now that's a good deal!
    Don't I know it. I only paid $35 for it new.
    12-20-08 10:06 AM
    I am sure a few have had success with FlipSwap, but for the most part, they are a SCAM. My brother and I both sent Blackberry phones in within a few weeks of each other that were in excellent condition and they gave me 30% of what they quoted and 25% of what they quoted to my bro. The phones were only a few months old because we changed carriers for our entire company within a few months of getting our 2 phones. Near new condition and no reason whatsoever to reduce the value. Search the web and you will see that hundreds of others have been scammed as well. Wish I would have researched. Its not the $50+ I am upset about, its the scam I hate.
    01-01-10 09:25 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD