I purchased a new BB 9860 from WM for $20. Blackberry is offering me $100 for my Bold 9700 through its Trade Up program. My Bold is flawless. Should I take the Money and Run, or keep the Bold as a Back-up.
    01-16-12 08:48 AM
    Me personally, if I got my new phone for $20 i'd keep the Bold for now. Of course if you need the money sell it. If not, than why not hold on to it just in case.

Hope you enjoy your new 9860. It's a great phone!
    01-16-12 10:13 AM
    Odd they only let you trade up from blackberries. Other places around here have better deals that that.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    01-16-12 11:10 AM
    They are offering $160 for my 9800. I'd like to send it in, but I'm concerned it will get rejected. I splashed water over it a couple months ago. Had a sketchy 48 hours or so, but everything came back and it's worked fine ever since. The moisture indicator on the battery bled red, but the one visible indicator in the back still shows white. I'm sure there are other hidden indicators we can't see.

I'm struggling with whether to fork over $ for a new battery just to ship it back. I guess worst case they reject it and ship it back to me (probably at my cost). Then I'm out the shipping plus the cost for the new battery.
    01-16-12 11:45 AM
    IMO you always should have a backup phone. you never know what will happen to your phone.
    JR A likes this.
    01-16-12 11:55 AM
    IMO you always should have a backup phone. you never know what will happen to your phone.
    I agree. Every second my line of communication is closed, I lose big $. Unless you really need the money, I suggest you keep it as a back up.
    01-16-12 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD