hello people im confused right now i bougt this UNLOCKED BLACKBERRY TOUR 9630 on the sprint network its a CDMA but im in jamaica on the DIGICEL (GSM) NETWORK the phones works like a normal phone an everything...BUT WHAT IM MOSTLY ANGRY WITH the phone is not compatible with the DIGICEL BLACKBERRY SERVISE INTERNET PLAN CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM... WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE THIS PHONE COMPATIBLE WITH THE DIGICEL BB INTERNET SERVICE PLAN ....GOD BLESS
    Last edited by jr_bbtour; 09-09-11 at 12:31 AM.
    09-09-11 12:29 AM
    It should work with EDGE just fine if you have a Blackberry data plan, update the service book on your device it should fix it.
    jr_bbtour likes this.
    09-09-11 04:48 AM
    hello people im confused right now i bougt this UNLOCKED BLACKBERRY TOUR 9630 on the sprint network its a CDMA but im in jamaica on the DIGICEL (GSM) NETWORK the phones works like a normal phone an everything...BUT WHAT IM MOSTLY ANGRY WITH the phone is not compatible with the DIGICEL BLACKBERRY SERVISE INTERNET PLAN CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM... WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE THIS PHONE COMPATIBLE WITH THE DIGICEL BB INTERNET SERVICE PLAN ....GOD BLESS
    You really should have posted this under the Tour 9630 forum and you might have gotten a better response. Word of advice for next time.
    jr_bbtour likes this.
    09-09-11 11:26 AM
    Mods please move this over to Tour 9630 forum please. Yes try resending service books and do the host routing table thing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD