Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 58.33%
  • No

8 33.33%
  • Not sure

2 8.33%
    You can get a windows 7 or windows Vista theme on your Blackberry, but i want a Blackberry OS theme for my PC. If you know where I can get one let me know. I am looking for one that will work for windows XP, Vista or linyx.
    01-14-10 02:42 AM
    if there isn't i'll work on creating one tonight
    01-14-10 03:20 AM
    Thank you. That would be cool. I think there are a lot of other people who want this too.
    01-14-10 03:43 AM
    Lets take pole. Who would like a Blackberry theme on there PC?
    01-14-10 09:14 PM
    I would love to have one.
    01-14-10 09:30 PM
    yeah i'd take a 4.6-5.0 theme for XP. PM me if you're going to give it a go.
    01-14-10 09:58 PM
    Lets take pole. Who would like a Blackberry theme on there PC?
    Added an actual poll for you. My vote is an emphatic NO
    01-14-10 10:03 PM
    Thanks for the poll, but I think that a real crackberry adict would live to see all the blackberry icons on his/her screen.
    01-16-10 05:38 PM
    Thanks for the poll, but I think that a real crackberry adict would live to see all the blackberry icons on his/her screen.
    You're very welcome. Thought it would help.

Ask anyone on this site. Not only am I NOT addicted, I find the concept idiotic.
    01-16-10 05:45 PM
    LoL. My wife feels the same way. She told me I am crazy for wanting that.
    01-16-10 06:01 PM
    You're very welcome. Thought it would help.

Ask anyone on this site. Not only am I NOT addicted, I find the concept idiotic.
    You know you don't necessary need to make it look like the blackberry screen, but use the colors/blackberry icons. Like the blackberry options button for the start menu as an example. I don't think that would look bad at all.

I voted YES!
    01-16-10 06:25 PM
    I would be interested in a BlackBerry theme for my PC, since I am using a Windows 7 theme on my BlackBerry.

By the way, the BlackBerry theme for the PC would need to be for Windows 7.
    01-16-10 07:21 PM
    that may be cool
    01-16-10 07:27 PM
    I'll try it. I had a screenshot of my Berry as my wallpaper on my laptop and my work PC and I liked it
    01-16-10 07:39 PM
    Added an actual poll for you. My vote is an emphatic NO
    Would you consider a Windows theme for your BlackBerry?
    01-16-10 08:05 PM
    Would you consider a Windows theme for your BlackBerry?
    Absolutely not. In fact I have only one theme. It is a blank theme (no icons on the
    homesreen - Reverie D).

For the life of me I cannot understand why BlackBerry users have this seemingly
    unnatural need to replicate the experience on everything they use.
    01-16-10 08:15 PM
    Absolutely not. In fact I have only one theme. It is a blank theme (no icons on the
    homesreen - Reverie D).

I don't think it is just BlackBerry users. My mom has a regular cell phone, and she hated the wallpapers that came with it. I put a Dumbo wallpaper on her phone, since she has always liked elephants and the movie Dumbo particularly.
    Last edited by lak611; 01-16-10 at 08:36 PM. Reason: typo
    01-16-10 08:35 PM
    Totally different lak611. She wasn't trying to make the phone look like another
    device or OS platform.
    01-16-10 09:16 PM
    Totally different lak611. She wasn't trying to make the phone look like another
    device or OS platform.
    It really is not possible to make a regular cell phone look like another device or platform, though. If she had that capability, she might want to do such. She always comments about how she likes the different themes on my BlackBerry (she liked the CB Holiday 2 theme ). She has no interest in a BlackBerry, though, since she does not do anything except make phone calls.
    01-16-10 09:21 PM
    homesreen - Reverie D).

I just like the look of the new OS and would like to replicate the colors and the way the folders look. Every one like to personalize there things. It make them feel like there device or whatever they personalize is an extension of there personality. Why do you think there is a lot of themes in the app store. Some people are not as concerned with such things, and are happy with simplicity.

I have no theme on my blackberry it is just the regular Verizon background and standard OS 5.0 theme that it came with.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 09:50 PM
    I would not, only because I already feel a tad too attached to my BB. No further attachment is required lol
    01-17-10 06:05 AM
    How is this coming along?
    01-24-10 10:00 PM
    I agree so I vote YES!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 10:07 PM
    YES. i would like to use such a theme.
    01-25-10 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD