Is there anywhere I can go online and maybe even call, for a Blackberry tech? for free....

I posted earlier about my screen problem, and if they can pin point the problem I can fix it myself. I just need a tech to talk to, to see what exactly is wrong?

I found one place to talk to a live tech online but it's like $30 or something just to talk....
    09-19-10 09:20 PM
    Is there anywhere I can go online and maybe even call, for a Blackberry tech? for free....

I posted earlier about my screen problem, and if they can pin point the problem I can fix it myself. I just need a tech to talk to, to see what exactly is wrong?

I found one place to talk to a live tech online but it's like $30 or something just to talk....
    Your wireless carrier has a deal setup with RIM tech support, so you just need to go through your carrier to get to them for free. At least this is the way it is with AT&T: I call AT&T > talk to AT&T tech support > AT&T can't figure it out > AT&T calls RIM and transfers me to them > RIM can't figure it out > I fix it myself with help from CB
    09-19-10 09:28 PM
    Start with your carrier. If they cannot solve your problem they should escalate you
    to RIM at no charge (normally $50 per incident)
    09-19-10 09:29 PM
    Max and I are on the same page
    09-19-10 09:30 PM
    Also, make sure to ask for your carrier's "second-level" or advanced tech support or Blackberry tech support..
    09-19-10 09:37 PM
    Max and I are on the same page
    That concerns me...for your sanity's sake
    09-19-10 09:38 PM
    Alright thanks....I hope Verizon works the same...
    09-19-10 09:50 PM
    That concerns me...for your sanity's sake
    Mine? Heck, I was more worried about yours

My sanity is a lost cause
    09-19-10 09:56 PM
    Mine? Heck, I was more worried about yours

My sanity is a lost cause
    No worries! I lost mine awhile back along TCH 1 near Regina, SK
    ...I think
    09-19-10 10:04 PM
    Alright thanks....I hope Verizon works the same...
    I'm 99.9991% percent sure that they do.
    You can also try sending RIM's twitter account a DM: @BlackBerryHelp
    They actually got back to me pretty quickly
    09-19-10 10:07 PM
    I'm 99.9991% percent sure that they do.
    You can also try sending RIM's twitter account a DM: @BlackBerryHelp
    They actually got back to me pretty quickly
    Whats their account? And how does that work? They send me a message back or? I have a twitter account but I never use it lol....
    09-19-10 10:45 PM
    Or just post your problem here and see if we can help you
    09-19-10 10:47 PM
    Whats their account? And how does that work? They send me a message back or? I have a twitter account but I never use it lol....
    The account is in my post. They send a message back (kinda like texting). The only thing I use twitter for is following tech blogs
    09-19-10 10:48 PM
    Hi!
    I was wondering if someone could help me... I'm new to Crackberry so I don't know if this is the right forum for this question, but I could really use some help... :/
    'Here goes: I was interested in buying an iBerry app from Crackberry, but I'm not sure if it charges monthly or if the $4.99 fee is it. Does Crackberry charge monthly for their apps? I would be incredibly grateful if someone could answer my question Thanks!
    09-20-10 12:00 AM
    Hi!
    I was wondering if someone could help me... I'm new to Crackberry so I don't know if this is the right forum for this question, but I could really use some help... :/
    'Here goes: I was interested in buying an iBerry app from Crackberry, but I'm not sure if it charges monthly or if the $4.99 fee is it. Does Crackberry charge monthly for their apps? I would be incredibly grateful if someone could answer my question Thanks!
    Are you talking about the iBerry theme? its only a one off payment. No monthly charges here at CB, as far as I know...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-10 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD