08-04-14 12:35 AM
33 12
tools
    This isn't Android where you can customize nearly every aspect of the OS to our liking. Unfortunately we have to like whatever the developers decided on.
    True. Takes some getting used to.

Choice is almost always good though.
    08-02-14 03:34 PM
    It's an android feature for unlocking the phone, I think. Not just the LG phones

Posted via CB10
    It's not an Android Feature at the OS level. It requires an app to provide provide it. Last I recall anyway.

Personally I hate tapping as a method, but that's mainly because I keep my phone in my breast pocket and ride a motorcycle. A tap method would produce too many nipple dials (versus **** dials).

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    spikesolie likes this.
    08-02-14 04:04 PM
    More options will always be better. Don't be fanboys .

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 01:20 AM
    More options will always be better. Don't be fanboys .

Posted via CB10
    More options is not always better. Don't be foolish.

Posted via CB10
    spikesolie likes this.
    08-03-14 04:05 AM
    What most people are not taking into consideration is that we want BlackBerry to keep emulating their competitors instead of hoping that we, instead, outperform.

With blackberry's standing in the current market, why would a fence customer choose blackberry over android?

Why? Is it apps? Android and it's have native support while we are now going to be mainly piggy-backing on amazon apps.

Or is it functionality? We want to copy the knock-unlock from android?! When we have swipe making headways because of how smooth the movement is on the OS that it was built around for.

Should we also request fingerprint sensors then? Or an iTunes wannabe for BlackBerry?

When will we stop requesting functions that makes blackberry seem less unique?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 04:10 AM
    What most people are not taking into consideration is that we want BlackBerry to keep emulating their competitors instead of hoping that we, instead, outperform.

With blackberry's standing in the current market, why would a fence customer choose blackberry over android?

Why? Is it apps? Android and it's have native support while we are now going to be mainly piggy-backing on amazon apps.

Or is it functionality? We want to copy the knock-unlock from android?! When we have swipe making headways because of how smooth the movement is on the OS that it was built around for.

Should we also request fingerprint sensors then? Or an iTunes wannabe for BlackBerry?

When will we stop requesting functions that makes blackberry seem less unique?

Posted via CB10
    Uhh cause gimmicks sells

Posted via CB10
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    08-03-14 04:35 AM
    blackberry 10 should have a double tap on screen to unlock a bit like swipe up to unlock it would be really cool and convenient! let's get this out to blackberry software developers!

Posted via CB10
    So, just ditch a feature that is signature to BB10 and just copy LG (that kind of copied BB's buttonless waking up of the phone)?? Ah, yes, great idea...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    spikesolie likes this.
    08-04-14 12:34 AM
    I myself hate swipe to unlock. It constantly unlocks in your pocket and murders the battery. Its the first thing I tell someone to turn off when they complain about battery problems.
    Well, I'm so unfashionable with my holster, so I don't have this issue. I don't even need to lock the screen, just snap it into the holster and the magnet turns the screen off. Yes, woe is me...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    08-04-14 12:35 AM
33 12