Have any of you been to the official BlackBerry site -- BlackBerry.com -- and had that pop-up asking you if you'd like to participate in a feedback survey? I know it's probably quite common as it probably collects cookies and asks frequenters, but it says that it 'selects' you, so I was wondering how exclusive it really is. I jumped at the chance to offer feedback(something I'd never do on any site besides a few, really), and took it pretty seriously, haha, I even left my email to volunteer for an extended survey. Not to mention I shamelessly told them I was there trying to find out about an AT&T Bold 9900.

Anyways, my questions: have you ever been chosen to take this survey?
    09-17-11 03:00 AM
    I did, i got this pop-up once as i remember.
    09-17-11 04:14 AM
    I did too, this is actually to calculate the NPS - Net Promoter score of the organization.
    09-17-11 04:47 AM
    once ..
    09-17-11 10:26 AM
    I was asked to do it once, don't think I did though.
    This reminds me of an episode of Family Guy where Peter is really happy because he was asked to do jury duty and he feels special but then they explain to him that everyone does that lol
    09-17-11 12:07 PM
    I've gotten those surveys before but never bothered to take them.

The only surveys I've taken are the ones for Betazone.
    09-17-11 12:11 PM
    Yea surveys like that are not exclusive at all haha
    09-17-11 02:15 PM
    Almost every website has some sort of survey now a days. It seems to be the same company with company specific questions.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-17-11 03:14 PM
    Almost every website has some sort of survey now a days. It seems to be the same company with company specific questions.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    I completely agree with what ESN said.
    09-18-11 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD