1. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    awesome result!!! �bb 10 ftw!
    02-04-13 12:21 AM
    wait....so if we vote from the crackberry forum, that's bad. But if we log out, go to Twitter and log in, and THEN go and vote....it's ok? That's the dumbest $hit ever
    02-04-13 01:29 AM
    My ad would have rated higher. Just a white screen with the words: Blackberry 10 will be released to the public on (release date here). It's hard to stay exited about a phone that's coming... eventually. Give us a release date.
    02-04-13 01:41 AM
    the heck they took it down...samsung paid...
    Haha funny. On second thought, if they have enough money to show an extra long ad with a couple big name celebs and a basketball star that didn't actually advertise anything in particular...
    02-04-13 02:16 AM
    its nice to see blackberry uping their game like this with the launch of new more modern smartphones, super bowl ad and now working in partnership with mercedez theire deffo going to be seen and heard of alot more so this will/could gane NEW blackberry users aswell as current users i think the ad was really cool and i belive blackberry will get its place back in the smartphone world )
    cjcampbell likes this.
    02-04-13 07:12 AM
    Looks like the Ad is back up on the NFL site!
    02-04-13 09:55 AM
    Looks like the Ad is back up on the NFL site!
    nope...
    02-04-13 10:15 AM
    nope...
    It is there for me, in the 3rd quarter.
    02-04-13 10:15 AM
    It's up now... very odd...
    02-04-13 10:36 AM
    Back up for me too...finally able to vote!

Definitely not the most viewed, but the thumbs up:thumbs down ratio is certainly the highest...way to go BB fans!
    02-04-13 11:01 AM
    I can see it!!! Still # 1.

sparker2758 likes this.
    02-04-13 11:13 AM
    You're bound to see a whole bunch of referrers from twitter.com. That's not unusual--in fact you'd expect it, that's just part of the marketing. But if you suddenly see a pantload of hits from rabidsamsungfans.com, that's a little more fishy.
    CrackBerry Nation > rabidsamsungfans.
    02-04-13 11:45 AM
    Maybe all the BlackBerry fans voting for the ad overloadedNFL's servers last night. Would be great to see an apology press release from the NFL saying that they were going to have to upgrade to 32 core cisco servers running QNX due to all the crazy BlackBerry Fans.
    02-04-13 02:43 PM
    Let's be realistic here guys, stuffing a poll doesn't make the ad good, and when I look at the same poll posted here the BB a is near the bottom anyway. Its already been determined by multiple sources that the ad ranked the worst ad of the super bowl by several different independent sources. Stuffing a ballot doesn't change that.
    02-04-13 03:23 PM
    Let's be realistic here guys, stuffing a poll doesn't make the ad good
    Agreed.

Its already been determined by multiple sources that the ad ranked the worst ad of the super bowl by several different independent sources.
    Please provide these alleged sources.
    02-04-13 03:26 PM
    Agreed.

Please provide these alleged sources.
    http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/news/superbowl/
    02-04-13 03:30 PM
    http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/news/superbowl/
    Claims "multiple sources", posts one link when asked to furnish them. Seems legit.

Thanks anyhow.
    02-04-13 04:01 PM
    Claims "multiple sources", posts one link when asked to furnish them. Seems legit.

Thanks anyhow.
    I'll post some more when I get home. Its nice to see you imply its not legitimate though. That's easily the most respected analysis done and used in baseline tests for advertising effectiveness by many corporations. Like I said, I'll post more when I have time, but your inability to do your own research shows me your lack of willingness to see the reality of it and that you were only looking to discredit.
    02-04-13 04:05 PM
    Let's be realistic here guys, stuffing a poll doesn't make the ad good, and when I look at the same poll posted here the BB a is near the bottom anyway. Its already been determined by multiple sources that the ad ranked the worst ad of the super bowl by several different independent sources. Stuffing a ballot doesn't change that.
    yeah, sure, but getting listed #1 does get you extra exposure, and is that not what it is all about?
    who cares about the ad, exposure is what counts...
    02-04-13 04:10 PM
    Wow...I am going to put a big thanks to all of the CrackBerry users out there for sure!!!
    02-04-13 04:22 PM
    yeah, sure, but getting listed #1 does get you extra exposure, and is that not what it is all about?
    who cares about the ad, exposure is what counts...
    I agree. Exposure is what counts. The fact that the BlackBerry nation is showing strong support should show the naysayers that BlackBerry and the BlackBerry community is a force to reckoned with and not to be ignored.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    eephus1 likes this.
    02-04-13 04:24 PM
    I'll post some more when I get home. Its nice to see you imply its not legitimate though. That's easily the most respected analysis done and used in baseline tests for advertising effectiveness by many corporations. Like I said, I'll post more when I have time, but your inability to do your own research shows me your lack of willingness to see the reality of it and that you were only looking to discredit.

Not at all, the ad is weak. I'm just not about to take anyone's random word when such contrary opinions/stats can be stacked as easily as an online poll. So yes please, I would like to see those multiple sources.
    02-04-13 04:43 PM
    At least link to a news source we would recognize. And how familiar is that news source with the product? Did they gauge public response? Can they come up with a better ad?

All that matters is if it does it's purpose of getting more sales. Which, at this point, requires convincing people that Blackberry is different now and worth a second look.
    02-04-13 05:10 PM
    Looks like the ButtWiper ad is on Blackberry's ( ; ) for the #1 spot.
    02-04-13 05:11 PM
    Congratulations Team! we took home Business insiders 2013 Super bowl ad contest with a blowout win of 37% or 1244 of the votes

the article also gives special mention to Crackberry! and this site will have more visitors and potentially more members

And Your Favorite Super Bowl Ad Was... - Business Insider
    02-04-13 05:17 PM
113 12345