[EDIT] The ad appears to have been pulled from nfl.com!! Where did it go? [/EDIT]

Well, it may not have lived up to Crackberry's expectations, but its rated #1 on NFL.com

Super Bowl Commercials from Feb. 3, 2013 - NFL.com

Blackberry Superbowl Ad is rated #1-bb-1.jpg

Guess Blackberry did well tonight
    Last edited by flaminSaganaki; 02-03-13 at 11:47 PM.
    02-03-13 10:24 PM
    Tons of topics on this already.
    paolap likes this.
    02-03-13 10:26 PM
    No matter what you thought of the commercial, whether positive or negative, this result shows that it did its job. People are reacting to it and actually taking the time to go to the NFL Site and vote. On a separate note, where is the Samsung commercial.........
    02-03-13 10:29 PM
    I didn't see any other threads about it being #1 ad, so my bad.
    If this is a duplicate, mods please delete.

EDIT
    doesn't look like this is duplicate.
    Last edited by flaminSaganaki; 02-03-13 at 10:45 PM.
    02-03-13 10:30 PM
    #1 as expected
    02-03-13 10:32 PM
    Samsung did horribly lol....more negative than positive voting

No matter what you thought of the commercial, whether positive or negative, this result shows that it did its job. People are reacting to it and actually taking the time to go to the NFL Site and vote. On a separate note, where is the Samsung commercial.........
    02-03-13 10:32 PM
    If 500 people vote and 250 are from these forums, did the tree actually fall?

When the crackberry folk all vote once, see where the numbers go.
    02-03-13 10:35 PM
    I was not overly impressed the first time i saw it but the second and third time it really hit home with me. maybe it is my tired and exhausted environment but if I was at (or atleast was all into watching the game) I suppose I would have a different state of attention and the commercial would stand out.

at least it got people talking.

What I REALLY wish BlackBerry (weird i keep calling it RIM in my mind...) would clarify is that these are completely different Operating systems... make people realize all the stuff they hated from their old BBs (hourglass, reboots, no apps) are now a thing of the past.

This to me is the defining factor. Sure people will talk about the Z10 and maybe even do their research but all the official sites only show NEW features like the HUB, FLOW and the CAMERA, but never explain that all the "bad" stuff is gone...

Does anybody else feel the same?
    3_M4N likes this.
    02-03-13 10:40 PM
    It would still be in first place, next question?

02-03-13 10:42 PM
    It would still lose to the hundreds of millions of Budweiser or coke or pepsi drinkers, if they cared enough to vote.
    02-03-13 10:46 PM
    Everyone complaining about allegedly rigging the vote is, pardon my crass-ness, but a moron. CrackBerry members have a right to their opinions and sharing their opinions as much as anyone else. Get over your tired consipracy theories. If you want to argue about something, argue about whether Ray Lewis is guilty or not.
    02-03-13 10:46 PM
    It would still be in first place, next question?
    The math (number of votes per view ratio) doesn't work out anyways. It still has the number 1 spot in 3rd quarter commercial views. It's really getting some much needed attention.
    Jeovex and BergerKing like this.
    02-03-13 10:47 PM
    Oh, gawd. I sorted them by voting, and I saw the godaddy one on the bottom

Funny how one of the Budweiser is so good, and the other two are the worst. They should've stuck with just the horse one and saved themselves some money.
    02-03-13 10:49 PM

The commercial was viewed 49,000 times and has 4600 "up" votes... that's not just the Crackberry community... it's been liked more than twice than the number 2 commercial. Not too shabby!
    02-03-13 10:50 PM
    Everyone complaining about allegedly rigging the vote is, pardon my crass-ness, but a moron. CrackBerry members have a right to their opinions and sharing their opinions as much as anyone else. Get over your tired consipracy theories.
    There's nothing wrong with that, but if there is sampling error (i.e. people are stuffing the ballot box) then the results don't provide an accurate result of what the general population really believes.

At another site I viewed (a sports network's website), the Blackberry commercial had a 37% positive rating. Also, the commercial does not appear to be rated in the top 10 (though it appears to be rated in the top half of commercials) at a U.S.-based print media source that typically examines people's reactions to the Super Bowl commercials the day after the Super Bowl.
    02-03-13 10:53 PM
    Nobody is stuffing the ballot here, again...tired conspiracy theories.

And as far as I know it is the 2 hours after the game, not the day after.
    02-03-13 10:56 PM
    I never knew you could vote!! So I just did
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-03-13 10:58 PM
    Samsung did horribly lol....more negative than positive voting
    Now I have to watch it. Bye.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-03-13 10:59 PM
    Voting for a TV commercial not the same as real election laws.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-03-13 11:00 PM
    don't forget to vote at business insider!
    we're first with over 300 votes
    Vote For Your Favorite Super Bowl Ad - Business Insider
    02-03-13 11:00 PM
    It's in the negatives
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-03-13 11:04 PM
    CrackBerry Nation has been clamoring for Z10 marketing. it was great seeing BlackBerry put a commercial on during the Super Bowl.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-03-13 11:09 PM
    Oh, gawd. I sorted them by voting, and I saw the godaddy one on the bottom

Funny how one of the Budweiser is so good, and the other two are the worst. They should've stuck with just the horse one and saved themselves some money.
    I voted that one down...that ****ty beer has nothing to do with the horse or the song.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-03-13 11:10 PM
    The more I watch the more I like it! Crazy it's number 1!
    helloz10byeiphone likes this.
    02-03-13 11:16 PM

What I REALLY wish BlackBerry (weird i keep calling it RIM in my mind...) would clarify is that these are completely different Operating systems... make people realize all the stuff they hated from their old BBs (hourglass, reboots, no apps) are now a thing of the past.

This to me is the defining factor. Sure people will talk about the Z10 and maybe even do their research but all the official sites only show NEW features like the HUB, FLOW and the CAMERA, but never explain that all the "bad" stuff is gone...

Does anybody else feel the same?
    Yes. It's very important that they show that the old is out and the new is in.
    02-03-13 11:21 PM
113 123 ...