View Poll Results: Which one should i get ?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blackberry

13 61.90%
  • Motorola Droid

3 14.29%
  • Iphone

3 14.29%
  • Palm Pre

2 9.52%
  • others ..

0 0%
    Hello. I'm fifteen this year. I plan to buy a blackberry bold 9700 or curve, but i heard alot of people said that blackberry is more suitable for business man I want a phone that has keyboard and entertaning apps So ... Do blackberry has a lot of games too

p.s : sorry for my poor english
    Last edited by DazeeBabe; 02-21-10 at 08:18 AM.
    02-18-10 03:32 AM
    sure why not? but think really well what you want from your smartphone. If you want to do a lot surfing and/or have zillions of applications another phone might be more up your alley

ps your English is fine
    Last edited by Mistik1973; 02-18-10 at 03:45 AM.
    02-18-10 03:38 AM
    sure why not? but think really well what you want from your smartphone. If you want to do a lot surfing and/or have zillions of applications another phone might be more up your alley
    Yea i agree.

Your only 15, so i understand someone will be payiing your contract for you ?

In your shoes for what you want, id get the iphone.
    02-18-10 03:45 AM
    if you can afford the monthly charges get it.
    02-18-10 03:47 AM

ps your English is fine
    haahaha mmm what phone ?
    02-18-10 03:49 AM
    haahaha mmm what phone ?
    the iphone would be better since you want alot of apps.
    I am 17 years old & I own a blackberry. The bill is sooo expensive.
    Which is why I work for my mother $10 a day. LMFAO
    Until I get a job at lease.
    Last edited by lovemythemes; 02-18-10 at 04:25 AM.
    02-18-10 04:07 AM
    Or consider a droid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 04:24 AM
    Don't take this the wrong way, but this is my opinion (as the mother of a teenager). I don't think any teenager needs a blackberry. Cell phones are distracting enough in school...throw the apps in there, and that's just way too much temptation to keep your attention from where it needs to be. Just keep a regular dumbphone with a keyboard for talk and text and buy an ipod touch.
    02-18-10 04:40 AM
    Don't take this the wrong way, but this is my opinion (as the mother of a teenager). I don't think any teenager needs a blackberry. Cell phones are distracting enough in school...throw the apps in there, and that's just way too much temptation to keep your attention from where it needs to be. Just keep a regular dumbphone with a keyboard for talk and text and buy an ipod touch.
    I agree.
    I actually had a "motorizr z3 & an iPod Touch".
    ^Until I got a blackberry & gave my mother my motorizr z3.
    Right now, I still have the blackberry for talk, text & email.
    &nd the iPod Touch is for games...& videos.
    Last edited by lovemythemes; 02-18-10 at 06:44 AM.
    02-18-10 05:20 AM

I disagree, no matter what phone he has he will be doing what kids do best. If your parents are cool with it go for it.

And your point really gets thrown out when you tell him to get an ipod touch because that has a ton of apps itself.
    02-18-10 06:07 AM
    It depends upon your priorities in life, I personally would have loved a BB when I was at school, keeping an online Calender for lessons and deadlines etc, email, text and instant messaging easy, plus the ability to keep track of practically your entire electronic life easily.

That said it probably won't be as "cool" amongst your peers as some of the other phones on the market, but I don't for a second think it's inappropriate or pointless using a BB at school age, providing you're not expecting the latest and greatest in games and "entertainment" apps, it could quite easily support successful study rather than distracting from it.

Last edited by Tim_UK; 02-18-10 at 06:44 AM.
    02-18-10 06:40 AM
    It depends upon your priorities in life, I personally would have loved a BB when I was at school, keeping an online Calender for lessons and deadlines etc, email, text and instant messaging easy, plus the ability to keep track of practically your entire electronic life easily.

That said it probably won't be as "cool" amongst your peers as some of the other phones on the market, but I don't for a second think it's inappropriate or pointless using a BB at school age, providing you're not expecting the latest and greatest in games and "entertainment" apps.

High school kids usually have either a BB/iPhone or a Dumb Phone.
    MOST have a dumb phone...& PLUS, Who cares about what's cool?
    02-18-10 06:43 AM
    I think if your able to afford the Blackberry and the Data plan go for it. I understand High School can get distracting I been there, also had a phone but never let it get to the point that I was getting in trouble for my phone(maybe once or twice) at school.

Its great for text msg and IM applications because of the Keyboard.....and it is COOL phone you know how many people have this phone just getting on the subway I look and I can spot atleast 3-4 Young Adults with it....Yea imma spotter!

I say go for it and dont look back!
    02-18-10 06:51 AM
    bb is an awesome device. but I don't think its for teenagers. maybe android would be better suited. typing is alot more difficult though

02-18-10 07:19 AM
    Well, I can see pretty much everybody with a need for organization using Blackberries.

But did you guys notice the main concern is enternaiment and games? Go iPhone. It will deliver that, probably better than any other smartphone.

Now, if you want a tool to help you with your day (school, researchs, organization) and is also able to get you some media (music/video) and games (specially BrickBreaker... thou I suck on it). Consider a Blackberry.

And also consider your house financial situation! :P
    02-18-10 07:28 AM
    Teenagers are not impressed with my blackberries. Impressing peers is extremely important to teenagers. My personal experience with teenagers and blackberries would indicate that you will probably be better off with a different brand device.
    02-18-10 08:41 AM
    Teenagers are not impressed with my blackberries. Impressing peers is extremely important to teenagers. My personal experience with teenagers and blackberries would indicate that you will probably be better off with a different brand device.
    That's sad.
    Why would anyone wanna impress other teens with a phone?
    I know alot of teenagers who have blackberries...
    It's not like people choose their friends by what brand of phone you have...
    02-18-10 09:08 AM
    to think it was tough enough just getting a regular phone in your room!!! Now the dilemma is if they want to go with the iphone or the blackberry. Go figure???
    02-18-10 09:21 AM
    to think it was tough enough just getting a regular phone in your room!!! Now the dilemma is if they want to go with the iphone or the blackberry. Go figure???
    Lol. Now most teens have their own cellphone.
    02-18-10 09:53 AM
    Of course it's suitable, I'm 17, and I love my blackberry. But many would say I'm mature for my age.....
    02-18-10 10:06 AM
    That's sad.
    Why would anyone wanna impress other teens with a phone?
    I know alot of teenagers who have blackberries...
    It's not like people choose their friends by what brand of phone you have...

People envy my Storm 2, I usually get the:
    "Dude your phone is so cool I wish I had one like it!"

Or the classic:

"OMG IT CLICKS!!!"

But I'm staying loyal to Blackberry for life, most likely at least, they just keep getting better and better.
    02-18-10 10:08 AM
    I thought we were to be judge by who were are, not the devices we had...

This is what we should teach kids at least...
    02-18-10 10:13 AM
    You want games? Get an iPhone.

The app selection for blackberry is absolutly dismal to begin with
    02-18-10 10:30 AM
    I thought we were to be judge by who were are, not the devices we had...

This is what we should teach kids at least...
    hah that never happens, even as adults.
    02-18-10 10:37 AM
    hah that never happens, even as adults.
    Should indicate something, don't you agree?
    02-18-10 10:44 AM
168 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD