Berry review stated this about the storm v2.0

ow this one came straight out of left field but SlashGear is swearing that this informant is reputable. According to their source Verizon gave the go ahead for RIM to release a Storm v2 refresh in September of this year with the addition of Wi-Fi and other more consumer oriented features? That is interesting since the Storm was released less than a year ago� On the other hand this could just be a feature bump like the 8300 to the 8310 & 8320�Taking a step back this really does make me scratch my head. RIM is finally starting to have a stable OS line for the Storm with OS 113 and that is not even officially released yet. Should they really be setting up for a new device with the current OS still in limbo? I also assumed that the next touchscreen BlackBerry would be in the Bold form-factor with a keyboard.Sound off in the comments� Maybe the Storm 2 will finally be called the Thunder. I always liked that name. Personally I am not big on posting such loose rumors but this one should lead to a fun discussion.

Let me know what you guys think about this idea?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 11:12 PM
    would be nice... maybe they could do it right this time instead of being seemingly in a hurry to push it out.
    04-06-09 11:31 PM
    Lol yeah let's plan the release wayyyyyy before christmas this time, lol
    And make enough so stores have more than 10 per week, lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 11:37 PM
    04-06-09 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD