Hi,

I just bought the new Batman movie "The Dark Knight".

It comes with a extra disc (digital copy)to copy the movie to your pc and/or itunes. I copied the movie to my Storm and I am not able to play it b/c of the security plugin needed for windows media player and is not avail ( as far as i know) on the blackberry.

When I play the movie...I get an error code (350) or something then it reboots. Im sure its related to the the plugin....that is not installed.

No looking for a hack. I just want to view the movie on my phone without going to the darkside to get it done.

Any suggestions?
    I am on code v4.7.0.75 for the 9530
    12-09-08 07:22 PM
    DL a video convertor.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 08:42 PM
    Can you point me in the direction of a conv that does what I am asking that is proven and legal?

Your advice wasnt very specific or helpful.
    12-10-08 01:59 PM
    12-10-08 03:00 PM
    Can you point me in the direction of a conv that does what I am asking that is proven and legal?

Your advice wasnt very specific or helpful.

Hey Milk did this work out for you
    12-24-08 09:10 AM
    I use DVD Fab Decrypter for my Curve and it works great. It will pull a movie off any DVD and there is a mobile setting that will let you convert it for just about any device.

Great piece of software!

Fastest DVD Copy Software | Best DVD Decrypter from DVDFab
    12-24-08 09:14 AM
    I use a program called Cucusoft DVD-iPod converter. It rips your DVD to an MPEG-4 file. It costs about $35, but it works well.
    12-24-08 09:35 AM
    What about a dif player? Does BB or storm have a dif media plaer is can download wither free or pay?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 03:12 AM
    yeah def not good... Makes my BB crash out, reboot,verifiy security, and reload my settings. The way I look at it is this is BS. They promote it as an iphone killer and sure it may do as much or more but only with a ton of work to do it> might watch a movie at the gym on a treadmill but I dont care enough to spend the time to handbrake a video.

Guess I will stick with my zune, never gives me any problems.
    12-28-08 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD